Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Joy's Point of View: "What is happening right now.." I whispered dazedly.

They decided to invite themselves to sit at our table for whatever reason and just stared at me and my sisters'. It was so creepy and honestly it's starting to piss me off.

Mercy scolds me in my head. "Now Joy, it's not your place to interfere."

Bliss agrees. "Let our eldest sister handle this."

Shine adds on. "We don't wanna give our sister a hard time."

I suddenly feel Lovely squeezing my hand harshly looking at them angrily.

I whisper in her ear,"Calm down, Kiara will handle this."

Lovely looks at me worriedly, "Do you think Kiara will forgive them?"

I scoffed harshly causing Riley to look my way. Looking back at her I roll my eyes and continue.

"...If there is one thing about our big sister. It's that she will NEVER forgive those who did us wrong."

"Do you have something you want to say?" Riley said with a raised brow.

"No. You are a waste of my breath." I smiled sarcastically.

"You are also a waste of space but yet look at you still struggling to live." Her comment rubbed me the wrong way. Because she's not exactly wrong... we did struggle to live back then.

Just then a bang came onto the table.

Kiara's Point Of View:

"You guys came here to talk. But don't you ever." I gave Riley a look. "I mean EVER INSULT MY BABY SISTERS....AM I CLEAR?!"

Riley's eyes shifted as mines stared back at her angrily. Finally she bown her head down into submission unwillingly. Then I started feeling River calm down.

Jordan starts off in the tense silence."What are you doing here?"

I look at him for a moment before sitting down. "I'm here for the tournament with the DarkMoon pack. This is the Alpha and Beta family of that pack. Also my best friends."

Keva's voice rings through the conversation. "How'd you manage to get into the Stone Pack? Did you..."

I rolled my eyes at what she was implying. "No one was talking to you Keva. So just shut up and stay quiet."

She scoffs clearly irritated. "You don't give the orders around here."

"Says the one who's sleeping with her cousins' mates." Sunflower mumbled under her breath.

"Mate." Kadin's quiet voice rung through the table. "She's sleeping with Cody. Not me."

The atmosphere seemed to become a bit Korean awkward as Keva and Cody looked embarrassed while Kadin looked unconcerned of their plight.

What's up with them? Haven't they always been so close?

"So... how have you been living lately?" Trey asked.

Silias grabs my arm and pulls me to him. "My Mom and Dad adopted her and the twins inside the family."

"Thats right!" Sunflower Sunflower hugs me and rubbed her cheek on mines playfully. "Having 3 sisters is fun. I don't know why you'd ever what to give them up." Her words seemed innocent but what she was implying was poisonous. I can tell by the distorted looks of Trey, Jordan, and Keva.

"Well that's good." Keva then looks at me concerned. "But you do know how much our family misses you right? My mom and Dad? You guys haven't even been to your parents' grave in nearl-