chapter: 9

I'm back..
My eyes paced back and forth through the young girls room, pink radiating like a becon.

Holy hell...

"Welcom thu my room!" She announced behind me. A large pink table had been clearly set too the side corner of her room, chairs accompanied by small and large stuffed animals alike.

The fast loud tapping of her father's oversized shoes could be heard approaching me from behind. "Do thou like it?" She whispered, as she held her arms closely too her chest in pure excitement. "I love it!" I corrected.

She had seemed too be giddy at her successful presentation display, "I really like this pink theme you have going" I complimented, which only seemed to motivate her more.

She quickly guided me too my seat, and situated her posture.

"Ahem!" She grunted, "now prethenting toniths thecial guesth" she paused extending her arm towards the closet, "magician william!" As if on que, william bursted from the closet.

Oh yeah that's right, Elizabeth snuck him in while my eyes were closed

His smile beamed as he stepped out in a rich velvet purple suite and gold trim tie.

"W-wait- how did you-"? William simply smirked and winked

"A magician never reveals his secret!" He declared as he strode across the room, and seated Elizabeth in the overly large chair.

She has a whole ass mini dining room...in her room

●●●

The next hour or so was filled with giggles and tea explanations, on the importance of keeping her antique copper China set clean, as it was passed down for generations. Every now and then I would get a subtle wink from william, which i returned with a flustered annoyed face.

The afton charm if you will

Everything was going smoothly until i heard it, the subtle groan from Elizabeth's ceiling. It startled no one but me, it definatley had caught their attention.

Elizabeth's eyes darted towards you, her mannerism becoming undone "o-oh! Would you like more tea?" She yelled loudly. Before I could decline her offer she began pouring more into my already full cup, causing it too over flow and spill out slightly.

"Oh no! I'll get you a-" another loud groan came from the ceiling earning everyone's attention. "..." she stayed silent as it was now apparent she had failed in her operation of concealing her brothers loud auditory orgasm.

My chest tightened. I was having such a good time, and now all I want to do is go home. William cleared his throat earning our attention, as he checked his watch.

"Its already ten o'clock lizzy bear" he cooed, scooping her up as he nodded towards me. "I'm gonna go put lizzy too bed, I'll be right back"

Elizabeth waved solemnly with a bright smile as I waved to her and bella wishing them a goodnight.

I stared at the baby pink coasters, as I rubbed my fingers against their glass opal surface.

Click

"Hey.."

A/n
Whoop guess who's out of their stay, I'm super happy too be back I missed everyone so much wtf. I missed you all!!!!