XII. | TWELVE

☆ mentions of blood !

— THE ACADEMY ;

"We don't know, yet." Five answered, his hands in his pockets.

"All we know is that this guy is meant to cause the apocalypse." Y/n added on, shrugging her shoulders.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?"

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego questioned as he stepped towards them, putting his knife back.

"Pretty much, yeah. That's something, is it not?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city." Diego told her.

"Well, then we better start looking." Five snapped, giving him a glare.

"I'm sorry, am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked, waving the paper around, "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Yeah, the ones who attacked us while you two were getting wasted." Diego remarked, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, them. They were sent by the temps commission to stop us from preventing life on earth." Five elucidated.

"The temps what?"

"The person Five worked for before coming back. They monitor, like, everything through out time." Y/n explained the best she could.

"So, we went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect harold jenkins' so he must be responsible for the apocalypse." He concluded.

There was a moment of silence before they all bombarded the two with questions.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"

"Where is this Hazel, Five?"

"I mean, do you have any idea how insane you guys sound?"

"You know what else is insane?" Five asked, "I look like a 13 year old boy, Y/n's been a teenager for the past 17 years, Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat! Everything about us is insane, it always has been."

"He's got a point there." Klaus remarked while he settled onto the couch.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days anyway." Five sighed, trying to persuade them to help.

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison questioned.

"Because this time I'm here and we have the name of the man responsible. We actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people," He retorted. "Including Claire."

"You know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"All right, let's get this bastard." She said as she uncrossed her arms.

"You had me and Gerald Jenkins." Diego spoke up, confirming that he was willing to help too.

"Harold Jenkins." Y/n corrected him.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else." He dismissed it.

"And, Luther?"