•29•

Sam

I wake up to my alarm and I force my eyes open and grab my phone turning it off and I sit up "come back" Colby mumbles I smile a little and I grab my phone again and I put an alarm for 30 minutes and I lay back down cuddling into Colby and he holds me tight and I soon fall back asleep.
The alarm goes off waking me up again and I sigh and grab my phone turning it off and I sit up making Colby groan and he grabs me pulling me back down and I giggle a little "Colby stop we need to get up" he wraps his leg over me and holds me tight "no" he mumbles and I sigh a little "fine 5 minutes" he holds me tighter putting his head in my neck I smile and cuddle I to him and I accidentally fall back asleep.
I get shaken awake by Colby "get up we missed the bus" I sigh and sit up rubbing my eyes and Colby gets up and grabs his clothes and goes in the bathroom. I lay my head on the wall my eyes falling closed again. "get up" Colby says and I open my eyes and look at him tiredly "get dressed" I sigh and I get up and I go to my closet and change. I walk out of the closet and I grab my backpack and phone "ready cutie?" "Yeah" he nods and we go downstairs and we get in his car and he drives to school.

-

I feel Colby park the car but I don't bother opening my eyes "c'mon cutie" "no" I mumble and I hear his door open and close. Soon my door opens and I open my eyes and he unbuckles me and he picks me up and I wrap around him putting my head in his neck and he rubs my back as he walks "why'd you stay up so late?" "homework" I mumble and he hums and I nuzzle my head further in his neck.
"Is he ok?" I hear Kat ask "yeah he's just tired" Colby answers putting me down and I sigh turning to the others "how we're the ones that had practice till 1 in the morning" Jake complains "bitch shut up" I say already annoyed of him "bu-" he starts "shut up" I cut him off and they laugh "why are you so tired?" Tara asks as I yawn "cause I didn't sleep untill 2 in the morning" I say looking at Jake "whatever" he mumbles. I sit on the floor against the lockers putting my head against them closing my eyes "Sam!!" Jake yells making me jump and they all laugh I groan rubbing my face and I stand back up. I hear sniffles and I look over to see Devyn "Dev are you ok??" I ask and she falls in my arms letting out a sob and I frown hugging her and I rub her back "what happened?" I ask but she just let's out a sob "hey guys" Corey says as he walks over and Devyn lets go of me and hugs him tight "oh.. what's wrong?" He asks hugging her back but she shakes her head letting out a sob "guys..." Tara says and we look over and she has a sad look "It's navi.." she says and Devyn lets out a sob "what happened to her?" I ask "th-they're getting r-rid of h-er" Devyn sobs "no they aren't!" Corey says mad with a mix of sadness "wait.. why not keep her at Corey's house since your mostly there anyway" I suggest and Devyn looks up at Corey tears rolling down fast "p-lease?" He sighs and cups her cheeks wiping the tears "I don't know..." She lets out a small sob making Corey sigh "ok she can stay at mine" she hugs him tight "th-thank you"

-

It's now the end of the day and I go to my locker and grab my things "Sam?" I look over to see Jake "yeah?" I say closing my locker "can you come to the game tomorrow?" He asks as we start walking "no" he groans "Sam!!" I hear Colby yell "what!" I yell back with a small giggle and he runs up to us and we start walking again "can you go?" "no" he huffs "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Jake says walking off "bye" we say and he starts jogging up to Tara "why can't you come?" Colby asks sadly "my mom would rather me do homework instead" I say as we get in the car "can you ask again?" I nod "I guess" he smiles and pulls out.

"Bye cutie" he says as I get out of the car I smile "bye" he smiles and waves as he drives away and I go inside. "Hey mom!?" I call shutting the door "in here!" She calls from the kitchen and I go there. "what's up?" She says leaning against the counter drinking a cup of coffee "well.." I say not sure if I should ask again "Sam hurry I have to get to work" "can I please go to the game?" she sighs shaking her head "no I told you multiple times" she says grabbing her purse I sigh "please" "no now go do your homework" I sigh and go upstairs. I sit down at my desk and grab my homework and start on it.

I finish my homework and I put it all back in my backpack. I go to my closet and change into a hoodie I change and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I get in bed and I turn on netflix. As I'm almost asleep my phone goes off so I grab it

Colby🧀❤️: going to sleep already?

Sam ❤️: if you see that I'm going to sleep why'd you text me

Colby🧀❤️: idk but can you come?

Sam ❤️: no

Colby🧀❤️: ok, goodnight cutie

Sam ❤️: goodnight

I turn off my phone and put it on the charger and I pull the covers up and I slowly fall asleep.

-

Last one for now get ready for tomorrows 😉