30: Christmas Day

THEA'S P.O.V

"Group hug!" Grey rushed towards me and Bella and pulled us into a group hug.

"Greyson Scott! We are not kids anymore" Bella growled as she was trying to pull away.

"I don't care. I'm gonna miss you two a lot though"

"I'm gonna miss you two too, have fun but be safe, okay?" I said, pulling away from the hug.

It's 3 days before Christmas, and the last day of work before the long holiday. Everyone in the office basically wishing a Happy Christmas and Happy Holiday to each others. Bella, Grey, and I switched Christmas presents as we won't be meeting until next year. I got an Elf sweater from Bella and.. you won't believe what Grey gave me for my present.

It's a set of lingerie!

Who even bought a set of lingerie for Christmas presents? Let me tell you something.. my guy, Greyson Scott did. He, whom I quoted "You will be spending Christmas night in the city of love, might as well wear this sexy cloth and it's time to lose your V-card"

I really wanted to smack him in the face but I love this guy a lot. He could be an idiot sometimes but Grey is one of those best-bestfriend. But I will be damned if I wear this lingerie in front of Arthur. He would think I'm crazy. Also, it's not like 'it' will happen when we get to Paris.

I'm not gonna embarrass myself. No thanks.

"See you next year guys!"

We parted our ways at the lobby. Looking for Arthur, I just realized that he was not here yet which kinda surprised me because he was never late. I took a seat at the lobby as I was waiting for him, he was probably stuck on a traffic or something.

"Aren't you going home?"

I looked over to my side to find Matthew, whom I haven't seen for a week. He was always present in the office but I haven't seen him around.

I stood up. "Hey. I'm just waiting for Arthur to pick me up"

He nodded his head but looked everywhere. "So erm, how have you been?"

Things had been pretty awkward between us ever since we found out that we are relative now. Matthew is basically my brother in law.

"I've been good. It was tough but, I have to let go," I said truthfully. It took a while for me to let go. "I didn't see you around the office"

"Yeah, I kept myself busy in my office room. I'm not trying to be rude but I just discovered that one of my employee is my sister in law"

"Well if you want to know my opinion, I feel the same as well. I just discovered that I actually have a twin sister, but sadly had passed away, and the husband is my boss. Surely I don't know what to feel" I shrugged, having the urge to laugh at how irony my life is.

"I'm so sorry. I hope this won't make things awkward between us. You're practically a part of my family too now"

"I'm sorry too. No hard feelings, right?"

He nodded. "No hard feelings"

"Good. Because the last thing I want is a cold war with my brother in law" I said playfully, hoping to lighten the awkwardness.

The look on his face when I said that said that he just discovered something else. "Shit, you are my sister in law! That never crossed my mind"

I rolled my eyes. Why do men take forever to think?

"So all this time you discovered that I am your wife's twin sister but me being your sister in law never crossed your mind? Wow.."

That made him laugh. "I apologize for that, sometimes it takes a while for me to understand things"