Author's Note

Hi!And welcome! Thank you so much for reading this.

Reading Guide:

PLEASE SKIP THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS!!!
(They are flashbacks in chronological order for reference, and they are all in the main story. Nothing is changed.)

Please continue reading from Chapter 1.1 Endings and Beginnings.

Thank you!! And, sorry for the confusing layout!

———

You can read this in any font, but I highly recommend using one where you can easily identify italics. (I use Times New Roman haha)
I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes regarding the two anime. I haven't read either of the manga, nor have I watched the English dubbed versions.

Every episode chapter is at least 1000 words...
What's the ideal chapter length?

I'd be happy to make adjustments or fix any mistakes! (I'm kind of editing and updating simultaneously, but I'll let you know if there are any new scenes you might have missed!)

Critiques, some requests, thoughts, and comments are always welcome!

I have the same story on FanFiction.Net and AO3!

Weekly updates on Sundays!
Seasons 1 and 2 planned... Stay tuned!!

(P.S. You are reading the work of a Japanese, bilingual girl who has spent a year of high school in Japan. Feel free to message me questions if any!)

You're amazing! Have a great day!

Fanfiction.net: LoveAi21 (previously LoveAi2)
Tumblr: LoveAi2
Twitter: LoveAi21