16

Midoriya sighs, leaning his head back on the other male's lap. The other chuckles, ruffling the slightly younger boy's hair.

"What is it this time, Mido?" Shinso asks, looking down and away from his essay. "I'm boreddd" Midoriya admits.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" Midoriya thinks for a second before admitting that he has no idea.

Shinso looks back up at his laptop, continuing to type. He knew that it would only take him about another ten minutes to finish. It wasn't his fault that the villain came in uninvited while he was in the middle of schoolwork.

Eventually he finishes up, making sure that the essay reached the word limit before closing the tab. He opens a new tab, opening Netflix.

"I'm done for tonight. Want to watch a movie or something?" Midoriya slowly leans up and turns so he can face the screen. "Depends what kind of shows and movies you're into. Cause if you choose some sappy romcom or drama then I might just have to stab you."

Shinso turns his head, looking Midoriya dead in the eyes. "I cant tell if you're being serious or not." Midoriya smiles as if he didn't just threaten the other's life. "I'm kidding. You're way too handsome to kill."

"That's gay."

"So are we."

"Damn, you right."

The two decide on a show called Nailed It! since the premise seemed entertaining enough.

It wasn't until the guest judge, Sylvia Weinstock, had finished her theft that Midoriya asked Shinso to pause the show.

"What's up, Mido?" Midoriya bites his lip, contemplating even saying what he wanted to say.

He shakes his head, "Nevermind. Forget it. You can unpause." Shinso catches on to the hesitancy, removing his finger from the space bar so he can turn to look at the green-haired male.

"Are you of all people scared to tell me something?" Shinso teases.

Midoriya glares at the other. "Shut up. It's not exactly the easiest thing for me to say.." The villain looks down, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Want some help?" Shinso offers. Midoriya takes a moment to think, already knowing what the insomniac is offering. "No, I dont need your help with this."

Midoriya takes a deep breath before starting. "Just-... let me say what I want to say... Unless I start rambling then shut me up."

Nodding, Shinso stays quiet, letting the other speak.

"I-... I like you, Shinso... I know I'm probably the worst you could get and that I cant do all that normal boyfriend shit like take you on dates, but I wanted to let you know. I have enough secrets to keep right now and... I dont know."

Silence fills the air for a moment as the slightly older male tried to take in what the other said. The younger starts thinking of the best escape plan incase the silence goes on for too long.

As Midoriya prepares to get up and execute the best of his escape plans, Shinso speaks up. "I think I like you too, Mido..."

With wide eyes, Midoriya looks up at the tired male. "Wait, really? Me?" Shinso nods, smiling slightly.

Midoriya hugs the other, almost knocking the both of them over. The two move back to how they were sitting.

"So.. boyfriends?" Shinso asks, rubbing the back of his neck. Nodding, Midoriya agrees by repeating "Boyfriends".

Short-ish but ye. Also, Sylvia Weinstock during her appearance on Nailed It! is fucking iconic.