𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY WOWED IN amazement as she watched cedric diggory, victor krum, fleur delacour, and harry potter fight off a dragon.

well, not exactly fight, but they had to steal the golden egg from the dragon so that they could move onto the second phase.

cedric's performance was probably the most entertaining for little lily since he turned a rock into a dog and that gave her the impression that once she became a witch, she could give herself multiple puppies.

victor krum somewhat scared her when he had blinded the dragon and when fleur had put her dragon to sleep, she had to hold in a laugh when the lady's skirt caught on fire.

harry's performance had probably made her worry the most, as the boy literally went up against the most ferocious dragon.

not only that, but the horntail literally broke free from its chains and chased after harry, who was on his firebolt.

"lily, would you like to get ready with ginny and I before the yule ball?", hermione asked as harry had just passed the first phase.

"really?? can I??"

"of course!! we can do your hair and makeup too!!", hermione excitedly said.

the girl grew up as an only child, but that didn't stop her from wanting a little sister like lily to take care of and dress up with.

"oh, well papa's going to do my hair, but I'll come after", lily smiled.

"professor snape? doing hair??"

"mhm! he's very good at it. he can do buns, twists, braids, curls, anything really!", lily proudly boasted.

hermione nearly snorted as she imagined snape doing little lily's hair. she could not imagine such a thing, but then again, who would've thought that he'd have a little girl.

"I see. well I'll be expecting you in the gryffindor room then".

"okay!!"

//❁//

lily was in her frilly cotton white dress with a red overlay on the sleeves and part of the gown while snape stood behind her, doing the girl's hair.