Break my heart • JJ

Prompt: "Break my heart, break it a million times for all I care" - Y/n

Y/n's P.O.V

I turned looking at him as he was fixing something on the boat. His hair fell onto his forehead, as he bit his lip trying to focus.

"You got some uhm drool right there?" Kiara said wiping my chin. "Oh get off me!" I laughed pushing the girl's hand away.

"It's painful to watch" John B cringed.

"You guys are really annoying." I rolled my eyes. "Yea, we love you too y/n" Pope smiled.

"What are you guys talking about?" JJ asked walking over to us. "Oh you know just Y/n's undying-" I cut Kiara off by pressing my hand to her mouth.

"We were talking about our plans for the weekend" I smiled softly. "Oh okay" he laughed walking inside.

"You seriously need to tell him already" John B told me seriously. "Never" I winked before hoping off of the ledge and walking inside.

"Toss me a soda" I called out. JJ turned opening the fridge and passing me one. "It's way to hot outside." he complained taking off his top.

I choked on the soda almost spitting it out. "Are you okay?" he asked giving me a worried look. "Oh yeah..went down the wrong pipe." I coughed trying to play it off.

"Yea" he nodded laughing. He walked back outside and I let out a loud sigh. "Why are you so stupid?" I cursed myself hitting my forehead. "You're not stupid, you're just in loveee" Pope said dramatically.

"Ew leave me alone" I groaned hoping off the counter. "Now if you don't mind, it's hot and I'm going to go for a dip" I smiled fakely at the boy as I headed to John B's room.

I closed the door looking in his drawers trying to find a bathing suit. I have to have one here, I literally spend every day at his house.

Oh yes found it!

I put it on quickly before walking outside

I put it on quickly before walking outside. Kiara whistled lightly making me giggle. "Wanna come with?" I asked her wiggling my eyebrows. "As much as I would love to, I'm good" she laughed making me roll my eyes.

"I'll come with" I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned to see JJ in his swimming trunks.

"Great." I smiled nervously walking over to the dock.

I sat on the edge only dipping my feet. It didn't last too long, I felt myself being pushed in and my whole body go under the water.

"Asshole." I muttered as I rose above the water to be met with JJ who was laughing his ass off. I grabbed his leg pulling him in.

He fell in and now I was the one laughing. "I hate you y/n" he huffed. "No you don't" I smiled.

We played around splashing each other for what felt like forever.

We were now play fighting and eventually he got ahold of my hands pushing me in the water. I laughed doing the same to him.

We both finally rose about the water, hair dripping wet. I moved my arms and legs to keep me afloat.

I stared into his eyes smiling lightly which he mirrored. "I like you" I spat out. Oh my god.

Was that just in the heat of the moment?

I'm a complete and utter idiot.

His eyes softened for a few second but they went back to his normal face. He shook his head lightly before starting to swim back to the dock.

"What?" I asked confused.

He climbed on top getting out of the water. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Y/n you can't just say that." he answered continuing to walk.

I cursed myself before getting out of the water and following after him, still soaking wet. "Why not?" at this point I didn't care that I just embarrassed myself.

"Because this, me and you will never happen" he snapped harshly. I flinched at his words, as hurt was written across my face. "Why?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Because I'll break you heart" he told me with a blank expression.

I was at loss for words. He turned and started to walk away again. "Break my heart" I yelled out.

He turned looking at me confused. I began walking towards him.

"Break my heart, break it a million times for all I care" I let out.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take JJ" I added. "Y/n I'm not good for you. I'm JJ and you're Y/n. You're the perfect girl that any guy would be lucky to have and I'm, well I'm just JJ" he sighed.

"I want just JJ, I wouldn't want anybody else" I moved closer to the boy. "Why?" he asked confused.

"You're everything I could ever want." I offered him a small smile. He grinned blushing from ear to ear.

"I swear if you don't kiss me in the next-" I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. He snaked his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair. He deepened the kiss making me smile against his lips.

"About time!" we heard from behind us. We let go of each other startled to see the group just staring at us like stalkers.

"You owe me 20 bucks" Kiara told Pope as they began to walk away. "They bet on us?" JJ asked with a laugh. "I guess they did." I laughed leaning into his chest.

Feels good to write one of these again! If you have any ideas comment below! Hope you guys liked this one! We are almost at 150k that is insane! Love you guys so so much! Please leave a comment/vote!🤍