Chapter 3

*Blair's POV*

The sound of the birds wake me up to a sunny day. Even though I'm sitting I can't help but feel so comfortable. I snuggle closer to the tree tru-

Tree trunk?

I gasp as I realize I slept in between Markus' legs.

Oh, how disgusting.

I get up quickly making sure to give us some space while he starts to wake up.

"Where are you heading off too?" He asks. Well damn, talk about morning voice..

No. Snap out of it Blair.

"Home," I respond reaching for my backpack. I only have four arrows and sadly they're the ones I used for the rogues last night, which means they have blood on them that I need to wash off.

"You know you're my mate right?" he asks. Does he think I'm stupid?

"Uh, yea you kinda made that known like 200 times."

"So then you know you live with me." I practically choke on my laughter as he says this.

"Yea no way in hell buddy," I say. First, there's no way I can live with him the bond will just get stronger. Second, why do I need a mate? I'm fine on my own. Always have and always will be.

"Uh yes, way in hell. Your coming now hurry up before I carry you." He says.

Fine if that's how he wants it I'll just have to reject him.

"Your Markus Johnson right?" I ask trying my best to sound casual.

"Uh yeah." He says getting up and shaking the dirt off of his butt.

"Well, then I Blair Heningston reject you Mar-" But I'm cut short when his hand covers my mouth.

Tad bit rude.

"Exuse mwe" I say against his hand.

"Dear god Blair, don't reject me! What's wrong with you!?"

"Other than the normal?" I say when he releases his hand.

"Blair what the hell." I just shrug my shoulders.

"You, are an alpha. All Alphas love is power and to be obeyed. You've met me already, I don't do any of that shit. Let's just reject each other and move on with our lives."

"No." He says sternly.

"Well then enjoy having headaches," I say going through the pack border with him hot on my tail.

*

"Over here princess," Markus says leading me into a room.

Well shit. This room is so big. And there's a bed! A bed. I slept on a rock dude, so if he's giving me a bed I might as well allow him to be my mate.

"This is my room, well our room now." Wait a damn minute-

Our room?!

"Uh no. I want my own room please." I say.

"Well too bad, it's either here or the dirt outside." He says back. He goes through another door in this humongous room.

Well on one hand the dirt isn't that bad. On the other..theres a whole ass bed in front of me..a bed..

I haven't slept in a bed in fricken years.

I'm sure a pillow can stop us from touching.

I run to the bed and throw myself on it.