thirty seven.

"You sure?" Nana asked as she packed up her equipment for the day

"You sure?" Nana asked as she packed up her equipment for the day. Yasir had called her knowing she was done with her shoot to drop an idea on her.

It was currently September. Their second anniversary had just passed and they were fresh from a vacation where they celebrated it. Yasir took Nana to Italy, it was both of their first times in Europe and they loved it.

"Yeah, I mean what's stopping us?" he asked on the other line. "Gutta! Get yo ass down! You too Bam. Yes, I'm talkin' ta' y'all!"

"Stop fussin' at my dogs please," she chuckled and he only sucked his teeth. "But, if you serious, we ca' start wheneva', I'm free fa' the rest'a dis week," she informed him.

"Oh fa' real? You got some free time fa' me huh?" he smirked. Lately, Nana had been completely booked up with photoshoots and commissions.

After a month of internal conflict, Na'imah accepted her first shoot back. It wasn't in a studio, but eventually she worked her way back up to that. It took her a little while but she finally was able to work through her anxiety and get herself a new suite, and get back to what she loved the most.

Yasir was extremely proud of her, her happiness radiated off of her like none other when she was taking pictures and he missed seeing her doing what made her happy.

"Stop! You know I be missin' you, Papa," she pouted.

"I know, baby. I'm fuckin' witchu," he chuckled. "You wanna bring me sum' ta' eat?" he asked, yawning.

"Mhm, whatchu want?" she asked and he smirked, making her laugh loudly.

"You stay walkin' straight into it," he laughed along with her. "Two years, you'd think you ca' avoid it betta' by now,"

"What if I'm not tryna avoid it?" she tilted her head and his eyebrows jumped up. "Nasty ass! What food do you want, Yasir?" she chuckled.

"This one is nice, Papa! It got a nice li' backyard and allat," she pointed

"It's aight, but if I'm gon move out my house I want the house I'm getting' ta' be bigger," he explained. He had been in the mind to get a new house for a long time, but he never saw a reason to. He realized about a month ago he didn't need a reason to want better for he and his. It was just time for them to move out and up, and that was exactly what he planned on doing.