4: Rules

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know that this story is inspired by an amazing author, _Alyrius_. She helped me with awesome ideas so I could make this story. Thank you~
_____

I nodded as he continued discussing the importance of respecting one another

I nodded as he continued discussing the importance of respecting one another. He was talking about prohibiting alcohols and cussing.

"Third, no boys or dating, you can have guy friends, but that stays as a friend. You're only 14. You're young and still have years to enjoy life. Fourth, I need you to inform us wherever you go for safety purposes. I don't want you to be near any danger, Kyshelle."

"Don't worry, you can ask anything."

"Uhm... Where's our parents?" I reluctantly as I watched his face softened.

"They're no longer with us, Ky. They passed away 7 years ago, I'm sorry." He let out a breath before looking at his watch.

"C-can I ask what happened to them, Kieran?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and lowered my gaze to the floor.

"You will attend the same private school as your brothers. You will begin next week, and you will be required to wear school uniforms." He dodged my question, but I didn't say anything after that.

"One more thing, tomorrow you will go on a shopping with Chev to buy school supplies and clothes." He said as he opened one of his notebooks on his desk.

"Okay."

"Ky, I know this is hard for you. You may not remember us, but your name is Kyshelle... Kyshelle Adley." He said with a softened voice that made me think he would get emotional and see his soft side, but I was wrong.

After that, I exited his office and went into my room. I slid into the soft bed, attempting to process my memories. I recall them, but what happened to my aunt and uncle who gave me away? What happened to my parents? I was out of my thoughts when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Hey there, little potato." Chev grinned as he neared me and plopped into my bed.

"Hi." I said timidly.

"Ky, I know you probably don't remember a lot from us, or maybe you don't even remember anything about us, but you are our baby sister. We've missed you a lot of years together and we've been waiting for so long for this moment." He said as he covered his eyes with his arms and faced the ceiling.

I noticed Chev was the only one ever approaching me to make me feel like I'm home and making sure that I'm comfortable. This personality in him makes me wonder what my life would've looked like if I wasn't separated from them.

"I do Chev, I remember some. Even though it's not a lot but I know you're the best brothers that I could ever have, so thank you... thank you for not giving up on me." I said as I hugged him, which made him stiffened. He probably didn't expect me to hug him, but he shrugged it off and hugged me back as if it was our last.