ᴛᴇɴ

Taehyun was busy talking to someone when Phantom informed him that three of his friends woke up. The boys and the girl he said his girlfriend.

He immediately ran to Chaeryeong's room. He found her there crying holding her face.

"Chae!" He called and immediately started checking her.

"You're alright! Thank God!" He exclaimed and Chaeryeong looked up to him.

"Taehyun? W-what happened? Where are the others?" She asked while crying.

"Don't worry about them! They're fine! What about you? Do you feel pain somewhere?" He asked checking her again.

"M-my body hurts so much! What happened to me?"

"Don't cry! You're gonna be fine now that you're awake!" He said and after a few seconds the others came in.

Yeonjun and Soobin also came carrying their IV's. They look like they just woke up from their deathbed.

Ryujin approached Chaeryeong and tried to calm her down.

Lia and Yeji are also awake. They woke up the day before the three.

While they were talking to each other. How glad they are that they're fine.

One of them wasn't feeling happy.

Kai broke down and started panicking.

"Why is Yuna not waking up yet? She should have woke up a while ago!" He said as he fell down kneeling on the floor.

Taehyun immediately approached him. Kai hasn't been able to eat for the past few days. He had trouble of finding peace in his mind as long as Yuna's eyes are closed.

They were asleep for a week until Ryujin woke up first. Followed by the girls. Then Chaeryeong and the boys.

Yuna was the only one who hasn't woken up yet. Not to mention she was the one with the critical condition.

"Kai! You know she has the worst condition! We just need to be strong for her! She will wake up soon!" Taehyun said holding his arms.

Kai was trembling while crying. He's scared of losing her. Especially when he hasn't been able to confessed yet.

"They will regret this! I swear! F**king wait for the news!" He said and stormed out.

Beomgyu and Taehyun immediately ran to follow him. They had to knock him out and lock him in a room. Beomgyu is well aware of what Kai is capable of.

Meanwhile. Ryunin shared to the others what she found out from Beomgyu. Lia and Chaeryeong were the most surprised.

For now they're safe in their base. But the cops are probably looking for them since they disappeared for almost 2 weeks now.

Chaeryeong was more worried than the lessons they'll miss while Soobin and Yeonjun are having the thoughts of their Professors on long vacation.

3 weeks of unconsciousness. Yuna finally woke up removing the big burden off her friends.
Taehyun also decided to let Kai out. But he can't manage to speak when he saw Yuna.

The others decided not to tell Yuna about Kai having a break down about her condition.

They gathered them in a huge room where Beomgyu decided to tell them the whole truth.

Beomgyu and Kai are successors of an assassin community.

That night when they were seen at the Xien Factory, Soobin and Yeonjun missed the bloodfight. They killed all the men in black right after Soobin and Yeonjun left.