|| 030|| Houshou Marine 🏴‍☠️ H/F

Keep in mind, I don't know how to write for Marine, so if there is anyway I could improve it please tell me.

Dating Houshou Marine would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🏴‍☠️ First date: Because of her pirate theme, both of you decided to kayaking for your first date. But, the outfit she wore was just that, an outfit. She couldn't do anything pirate related except drinking. So this meant you had to teach her how to properly move the oars which involved a lot of contact which left you both slightly flustered.

You still both had fun though, even if both of you fell into the water a few times.

🏴‍☠️ First kiss: Your first kiss actually happened on your first date. It was nearing the end of your kayaking journey and both of you were thoroughly soaked in water after falling out several time. The sun was only just starting to set and it was still fairly warm so your clothes were half dry.

Looking over at the view, you decided to take a picture with your water-proof camera that was tucked in your bag that was tied securely to the deck of the kayak. You motioned for Marine to come in closer so you could both be in the picture.

Just as you took the picture, Marine decided to turn your head a kiss you right there. You almost lost the camera, but the picture is now framed in your apartment.

🏴‍☠️ Getting sick: When Marine is sick, she becomes really reserved and sleeps most of the time. During the moments when she's awake, she feels awful and mainly has her face pressed into your back, trying to get comfortable while standing.

She can't really keep anything in down so you fill up a hot-water bottle and give it to her so she can be more comfortable. She'll lay down with her head in your lap while you binge watch movies. She usually asks you to play with her hair so she can fall asleep faster.

🏴‍☠️ Jealousy: Marine always craves your attention, so she doesn't like it when you go from talking to her to talking with someone else without finishing the conversation (in her mind, at least. You only ever start talking to someone else when you think the conversation is over).

When Marine gets jealous, she'll give you the silent treatment until it's just the two of you alone and then she'll approach you for attention. She really just wants a long cuddle session... or something a bit more spicy  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Miscellaneous:

🏴‍☠️ Marine loves it when you play with her hair and give her headpats. She will absolutely make a noise akin to purring and nuzzle into your hand

🏴‍☠️ She loves it when you wear a similar pirate outfit to her

🏴‍☠️ You two have absolutely watched all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies without taking any large breaks (toilet break and power naps are the longest breaks you took)

🏴‍☠️ She will absolutely wear your hoodies over her regular pirate attire. Doesn't matter if they're over-sized, a similar size or even if they're too small

🏴‍☠️ You two adopt a bunch of budgies and name them after PotC characters. Fight me

🏴‍☠️ She likes being the small spoon when cuddling and while sleeping. She ends up wrapping her arms and legs around you and you can't leave bed until she lets you go

🏴‍☠️ If you ever go and chill at the beach, she would definitely try and give you a back rub/massage.  Very handsy

🏴‍☠️ She's definitely a masochist

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double chapter day!

I don't have anything else lined up after this so this is when I ask you to start requesting. Also feel free to give me any constructive criticism. 

Next Chapter

Tokoyami Towa x !GN!Reader