pizza & fights ♡

(I wrote a slightly different version of this same imagine about Karl in my Karl Jacobs imagines book, which I will be releasing soon! Keep up with my account to see when it's started. The chapter will be titled "take a break" :)

Y/n POV
I let out a big sigh, annoyance taking over me.

As if things aren't getting stressful enough in my personal, professional, and social life, my relationship is just as stressful.

Don't get me wrong. I love nick, he's amazing and I wouldn't ever want to be with anyone else.

But sometimes he gets on my nerves.
He's horrible at communicating.

I could ask him to tell me to text him when he gets home so I know he got home safe, and he would text me five hours later like "oh yeah I'm home btw!"

Another example would be if I do something to upset him, he will just never tell me! He'd rather say nothing than be honest with me. How does he expect me to change it if he doesn't let me know what needs to be changed?

This is something that happens fairly often, and, at this exact moment as well.

Normally I can handle it just fine, but I'm already hard core struggling to keep up with the other aspects of my life that I can barely deal with this.

We are texting and arguing, my least favorite thing to do, because he said he "didn't feel like" getting up and driving fifteen minutes to my house.

I put my phone down and decide I'm done with this for the time being. All it will do is stress me out.

I decide to go watch a movie, eat some food, relax, give myself some time to calm down.

After doing all of which, I come back to my phone many hours later, to check my notifications are filled mostly with Nick.

Nicknap<3
-I just don't see why I would need to come over when we can just text.

-y/n?

-are you gonna reply or are you just gonna ignore me all damn day?

-are you okay?

-y/n wtf is going on

Twitter
@sapnap
When bae doesn't reply lol💔💔

FaceTime
Three missed FaceTime calls from Nicknap<3

Nicknap<3
-babe seriously? Can you at least answer my calls when I'm trying to talk to you?

I call him back, hoping for a pick up

I see "connecting.." and shortly after see his face

"Babe are you okay??" He asks concerned

"Yes?? Why??" I replied back

"Then what the fuck? I've been trying to contact you for hours and you've been completely MIA. You haven't replied to a single person"

"Umm, I got busy? I told you I had a bunch of shit to take care of today." I said

"I don't remember you saying that"

"Maybe if you paid attention when I talk to you you would've known." I said back

"Okay are you serious right now? I've been moping around all day sad and worried about you because were fighting and you aren't answering and this is how you come back. Glad to know you're thankful I care." He said