19. Lay The plan

Since Groom decided to have his bachelor party in the club 'Night High', Ezra with the help of Nick and the club manager, got everything arranged. Whereas on the other side, the bachelorette was decided to be held at one of the Smith's farmhouses. It was a two-hour drive from the town. Ezra got all the things needed for decoration, beverages, and food. With some of the helping staff, she managed to be ready in such a short time.

On reaching there, she took a small tour of the place and got to work. "Gather everybody at the entrance." Once all the staff gathered, she started giving them instructions. "Lastly as you all can see it's already late in the afternoon. We lost so much time in the traffic so we have to work at double speed. I want everything to be ready by 7 in the evening. Now get going."

___________________

Elena was impatiently waiting for her friend Kiara at the Smith mansion. In the last moment on Kiara's suggestion, Elena changed the venue for her bachelorette. They carefully thought of all aspects. Knowingly they chose the farthest farmhouse. The location was a bit off in the sense that there were no restaurants, no bars, no shops in its 20 km radius. That means Ezra has to get everything from the town before leaving. They thought that she wouldn't be able to complete the arrangements by the time of the party. The party starts at 9 in the evening. She just wished her plans work accordingly. Finally, Kiara's car was pulled in the driveway.

"Where were you, Kiara? What took you so long?"

"Sorry, darling was stuck in traffic. Let's go."

"Yeah. I don't want to miss this for anything."

____________________

The work was going on full swing without any break. By the time it was 7, the work was almost complete. The hall looked classy and beautiful. It was decorated with the bride's favorite ocates and LEDs with a little bar in the corner, a high table like platform was kept under the chandelier for the strippers near the staircase. The only things left were to fill the bar with the bottles and buffet arrangement. Since all the guests were to stay overnight, all the helpers went to clean the rooms and stuff it with all the essentials. Ezra was talking to Neil when she saw Elena getting out of the car.

Elena and Kiara came in to find everything beautifully decorated much to their dismay. "How come she prepared everything on time?", Elena whispered angrily in Kiara's ears.

"I don't know babe. She impressed me", Kiara said watching everything in amusement.

"I hope you are on my side Ki. Don't forget what we came for."

"Relax sweetheart, I have plan B. Just wait and watch." She smirked. Both of them saw Ezra walking towards them.

"Oh hey, Elena", Ezra said coming forward. Although she didn't want to come face-to-face with her ever you gotta keep a professional attitude in the work.

"My room is ready?", Elena asked in a stern voice not bothering to greet her.

"Yes", Ezra said trying to keep her cool.

"Let's go, Kiara. We have to get ready." They both started walking upstairs to their room but stopped on their tracks when one of the staff came running.

"Ma'am, all the drink bottles are broken."

"What? How is that possible?" Ezra was shocked.

"Wow just wow. And you call yourself a wedding planner? Are you trying to sabotage my bachelorette?"

All Ezra wanted was to smack her face for poking her nose everywhere but she couldn't. In the end, it was her party and she had the right to overreact.