When You're Craving

PHOTO : From the BNHA Manga (Overhaul Arc)

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : TWO MONTHS -

Month two of my pregnancy is already on the go and this is where my mood swings finally turn its gears before it's pace slowly gets strong, just like my regular period.

I was expecting to get emotional pretty quickly or something but instead, I ended up having this feeling called "crave".

Yes, cravings.

Oh boy, it's been a long while since I had this feeling and I think it's stronger than my usual cravings.

And that is exactly what I'm going through during my weekends with my red and white haired husband.

"Ahh, it's finally morninggg *yawnnn*"

As usual like every other weekend, I was the first one to wake up first thing in the morning since, for some strange reason, Todoroki will only wake up if I wake up first. Pretty uncanny, right?

I guess you could say that I am his wake up call (A/N: Eyyy~! *starts blasting Wake Up Call by Maroon 5 out of nowhere before heading banging* - yes, I was listening to that song while writing this portion of the story, hehe)

Anyways, I gently stretched my arms out before I gently rubbed my two-months womb with my finger tips.

"How are you doing there, little one?", I gently cooed at my own belly before giggling, "Gosh...I wonder how you'll look like and...I don't know if you're going to be one or two children. Hmm...".

I always had those types of question in my head ever since our former class 1-A visited our place like a month ago.

Especially if it's going to be one child, twins or...triplets?

One or two is enough for my belly but three? 

Oh gosh, think about the pain I'll go through if that happens but hey, at least it will be worth it in the end, am I right?

I mean, I get to have children with Todoroki and it's going to be a wholesome but challenging adventure in our very own chapter of our married life.

I really can't wait to watch him play with the little one or ones!

"Oh gosh..."

Yep.

Craving mode has finally been activated and once I start craving, I would definitely start looking for food.

I smiled like little kid and tried to get out of bed without waking my husband but -

"Where are you heading, my love?"

Oh man.

There goes my moment of being a ninja and it lasted quite short.

I looked over to Todoroki, who's slowly waking up from his slumber and I can see his arms pulling me closer to me gently before rubbing my belly.

"O-Oh, good morning, Shoto! Haha!", I greeted him and gave him a nice morning kiss on the lips.

He smiled and returned the kiss without hesitation by pressing his lips back to me before he would shower kisses on my two-month womb.

"Good morning, (Y/N)", Todoroki said before stroking my belly, "And good morning to you too, little one".

"Or ones, haha!!", I corrected him and laughed.

"Little...ones? You mean...you have a feeling we'll be able to have...twins?", Todoroki said, looking amazed for a split second.

I placed a finger on my chin and replied, "Hmm, it's a 50/50 chance but who knows! Haha, anyway!".

I gently squeezed his hands and said, "I'm starving, so let's head to the kitchen! My strong cravings just started!".

"Oh, alright. No wonder you're so excited to get up", Todoroki said and chuckled softly, "It must be one of these side effects if you're going through maternity".

"100 points for you, Shoto! Because you are correct, hehe", I said and got up from the bed, "I'll start cooking right away!".

As he watched running outside the room, he slowly got concerned because of my pregnant state and decided to follow me.

"Wait, w-wait! Let me help, my love!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki wearing a flannel and glasses like a model posing for a photoshoot)

"This is a new menu. Is strange cravings part of pregnancy too?"

"Yep, hehe. Thanks for helping me, Shoto! You're the best!"

Thanks to my strong and cravings for food, the both of us managed to cook and bake more than two meals in our table.

Don't worry, it didn't fill the whole table or anything - just half of it, at least.

Anyway, the meals that we made is not what we usually eat for breakfast so I guess my level of cravings has leveled up from strong to strong-and-strange.

Todoroki carefully examined our menu that is displayed quite nicely on our table and placed a finger on his chin.

"So this is...diced pancakes dipped with chocolate syrup and it has banana bits on it", Todoroki said and grabbed his fork before getting one dices of the pancake, "This actually looks pretty good".

"Right? Wait, until we try it!", I said and clasped my hands together before getting my fork too. 

He nodded in agreement and when we both mentally count down for 3 seconds, we both had our first bite and as expected, I went to flavorville!

"Mmmmm~! Itss sooo gooood", I said and felt giddy in a split second, "I need some more of these pancake dices!".

Todoroki chuckled as he watched me continue eating the diced pancakes we made together that he was nearly distracted.

"Oh"

After a while of eating, I managed to get the last piece of the diced pancakes and when I realized that he was about to get it before me, I wore a worried expression and felt pretty bad real quick.

"O-Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! My cravings...it took over me and-"

I stopped talking when he pulled me close to him so I can kiss his lips that my heart raised and fluttered.

"My love, it's okay. There is no need to apologize", Todoroki said and gently nuzzled my nose against his before rubbing my womb, "It's just food and besides, our baby or...babies needs food and nutrients from it's mother, am I right?".

I find myself smiling after hearing his words of comfort that I automatically give him another kiss on the lips.

"You're right, hehe. Thank you, hubby~!", I said and kissed him again then suddenly, I started to laugh, "...hmm, pfft-hahaha!".

He raised a brow when I started laughing which made him confused but also happy just seeing me laugh.

"What's so funny, my love? Did you come up with a creative recipe for lunch just like that?", Todoroki questioned and tilted his head.

"You can say that but...strangely enough, even though I have cravings for food right now...", I said and leaned my head against his shoulder, "...I'm craving for your kisses too, Shoto. Hehe~".

My red and white haired husband's cheeks glowed pink after hearing my words but he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me before kissing my lips again.

"You're so cute, my love", Todoroki said and gently brushed my hair, "It's funny because...I crave for your kisses and cuddles too. So...".

He leaned to kiss me again with a bit of passion and I can feel him rubbing my womb gently and affectionately.

"Hehe, that reminds me! Let's cuddle while watching movie in Netflix later in the afternoon!", I suggested and giggled before my expression lit up, "A-And oh! Ice cream! Yeah, ice cream but lets use the rest of chocolate syrup with it. Oh gosh, thinking about it is making me crave more".

Todoroki chuckled softly at my silliness which made him kiss me more and nuzzle his nose against my face.