Chapter 16

Taehyung must have been looking like a freaking maniac. He has been walking through the entire city, backwards at that, with a true-blood wolf behind him.

Many heads have been turned and a lot of people have been running away in fear. It's almost entertaining seeing how easily frightened wolves really are when it comes to so rare species.

"We're almost there," Taehyung says. He has been dragging Jungkook along with him all the way to the Cafe, needing Jin's guidience on what on earth he's supposed to do now. He considered shifting himself, but he has Jungkook in control right now, he doesn't want to mess that up.

The wolf hasn't made any signs of wanting to say something or wanting to take control. He has simply let himself get pulled ahead, his eyes staying on Taehyung even when boy has turned to make sure he isn't tripping over something. Luckily, Taehyung has walked this road so many times by now that he doesn't need to look around himself a lot.

After another few minutes of just walking, they finally make it to the store. Taehyung heads for the back entrance which he guess is on the other side then the street, Jin has mentioned it a few times. It's probably more efficient to get Jungkook to his room and somehow get him to shift.

How's Taehyung going to do that? Jeon seems to be listening pretty well to him, but Taehyung doesn't really feel like Jeon and Jungkook's communication is the best... it will probably be hard to get him convinced to shift now that he's finally close to his mate.

It's indeed the most amazing feeling for both of them that their skin is now touching. Taehyung is letting his hands care for the huge face, feeling the soft fur tickle his fingers when he runs his hands through it. 

It seems like their go-to way of communicating is through their wolves. Taehyung wants to talk better with Jungkook, maybe the younger will be more at ease from now on?

The two make their way to the other side of the house and the blue-haired boy almost sighs in relief when he sees the backdoor and also conludes that it isn't locked. He gently removes one of his hands from the wolf and opens the door before contuing inside. Immediately, they are at the foot of the stairs and start making their way up.

Taehyung smells Jin upstairs, the elder has also noticed them 'cause he stands by the top of the stairs with big eyes and a hand over his mouth. He doesn't know if the sight of a shifted Jungkook or the fact that Taehyung is controling him is shocking him the most.

"W-What happened!?" Jin questions and steps aside as Taehyung has to pass. Jeon doesn't even pay attention to Jin in the slightest, still in some sort of daze of his mate.

"Suho hit his last nerve. It's pure luck I made it to him in time or he would have commited mass murder inside that cafeteria," Taehyung states and stops in the middle of the room. He has never been inside of the house before, so he doesn't even know where Jungkook's room is.

"Christ..." Jin utters.

"What do I do?" Taehyung asks, tilting his head to look at Jin. Jeon's face just gently follows his movement, not wanting to leave his mate's gaze. Jin frowns a little at that and shrugs his shoulders.

"Uhm... I guess you can just ask him to? He seems to be listening to you pretty well," Jin says and points at Jeon's moving head that just follows Taehyung's every move. 

The boy nods and looks at the wolf, letting his hand rub the top of it's head slightly. Jeon almost purrs at that, stepping forwards and burrying his face in Taehyung's chest. Jin almost gasps in surprise and Taehyung can feel butterflies fill up his stomach. Is he being hugged by a wolf right now?

"Jeon?" Taehyung slowly whispers but the wolf growls at the name. He hates that name more than anything, Jungkook deep down hates it too. Hearing it from their mate makes them pissed, but Taehyung couldn't have known.