Ch8: Maybe He's Sweet

(Pretender by: Steve Aoki)

Offender POV

Once Y/N left with smiles I glared at slender man.

"Your trying to help her escape, weren't you!" I growled

"No cause you would kill her." He replied

"Then whats your problem! You never put your stupid little sign on anyone but your proxys!" I growled

"I'm only interfering for your own good, brother-"

"Don't brother me you bitch-"

"Language." He interrupted

I growled and had enough. I went into the shadows and hissed.

"Do something like that again and I'll leave, that way you don't interfere!" I said, in the shadows

"Well you can't take her she has my mark." He said," and last time I checked my mark was more impenetrable than your deals."

I growled and teleported to my room.

'Stupid cocky bastard!'

"A necklace?" Smiles asked

I looked to see where the fuck he came from to see him with Y/N by the wall, under a window and leaning against the drawers.

"My mom was on her death bed and she gave me her necklace that was passed down to her from her mom. She gave it to me and even though I was broke I never pawned it, I never used it to look rich, I just protected it with my life-" she froze for a moment," till my stupid landlord came and ripped it out of my hands."

'Damn humans must be really pathetic if they're gonna steal from a-'

I had an idea and disappeared off to jeffs room. I got out of the shadows and scared the shit out of him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He freaked

"What did this necklace of Y/Ns look like?" I asked," tell me or I look at your memories."

He told me what it looked like and what it was and I can see what she meant. I mean, humans go crazy for diamonds but she literally only protected it cause it was her moms.

"Why the fuck do you wanna know anyways?" He hissed

"Thats none of your business." I replied

I teleported into some alleyways and looked around. New York, duh. I had followed her, jeff, lj, kage and BEN to her place and saw the landlord loaded with money.

So I went to where she use to live and changed to my human form. I walked through the doors and saw the man I needed to see.

"There you are, the man I needed to see!" I cheered

He looked at me and smirked. I look like a rich man, of course he's gonna smirk.

"Oh really? Is there talk about how good I am goin around New York?" He asked Boastful

"Not exactly." I replied," but you're close."

I got closer to him and jumped over the counter. He was cornered so it meant I can torture him.

"I'm lookin for a Diamond necklace, about yay small and this wide." I said," have you seen it?"

I got closer and smirked.

"Have you pawned it?" I asked menacingly

"Ay, look man! I didn't have no necklace, this lady did! She pawned it and just gave me money then disappeared!" He lied