☽ 20 ☾

Jimin pressed his lips together, bitting the inside of his cheeks as he looked around. He was currently in the Ethan's quarters. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on couches a bit away from Jimin. While the person is concern, Ethan, was yet to come. Ethan was currently announcing thre results of the race as Aviyanna explained. Jimin wanted to be there as well. 

Avyinna stated that Namjoon and SeokJin had won the race, coming first in the last two rounds. Whereas, for the last round, Hoseok's team came first. Jimin and Yoongi coming second. Jimin felt proud of himself. Overall they came third. But Jimin didn't mind. Aviyanna left for a while and showed up, asking if they wanted to drink tea or coffee.

All of them passed the offer and Aviyanna walked away once again. Few moments later Ethan walked in, with Yoongi behind him. 

"What happened?" Ethan asked Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"One moment we were watching Yoongi hyung's match and then I turned around to Jimin and saw his eyes had turned." Taehyung answered. 

"Turned? What did they look like?" Ethan asked, taking a seat and motioning Yoongi to sit down as well. 

"I-I'm not really sure how to explain it..." Jungkook mumbled, "Like the pupils of his were completely gone. They weren't brown anymore. They were pale grey. But-But not completely grey. They had these, darker spots... like... like-"

"Like the moon?" Ethan completed.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and nodded. 

"I tried calling his name but he didn't respond. Almost like he couldn't hear me, like he wasn't even present here" Taehyung added, "But then his eyes slowly turned back to brown and he finally responded."

"Then, this hair had gone from brown to-" Jungkook turned and pointed to Jimin's head, "Silver..."

Ethan hummed thinking about and clicked his tongue, "Jimin, did you experience something unsual?"

Jimin pursed his lips. His eyes flickering over to everyone in the room as he wondered if he should tell them the truth. He was hesitant, thinking that they all might think he was joking. His eyes finally rested upon Yoongi. 

The elder seemed to patiently waiting for Jimin to answer Ethan's question. He nodded slightly, as if telling Jimin it was okay to answer. 

"Um, I could see Yoongi...and the other person..." Jimin mumbled.

"Okay..." Ethan hummed.

"Like, I could see them while they were hidden in the bushes. I-I could hear Yoongi hyung's heartbeat. Feel his movement. The adrenaline rushing inside of him. I could hear the lion softly growling, waiting to attack Yoongi" Jimin explained, "But then suddenly everything turned black and then my vision came back again. It-It was almost like I was present there, while they fought."

Jimin noticed a baffled expression on Taehyung and Jungkook's face. Yoongi expression was unreadable as usual and Ethan seemed intrigued. 

"Ethan, you seem to get something, care sharing it with us?" Yoongi asked. His voice monotone as he spoke. 

The Counsellor turned around, facing Yoongi, "Before I answer that, Yoongi, did you notice something?"

Upon asking that question, there was a hint of surprise in Yoongi's expression. Like Ethan caught onto something Yoongi was hiding. 

"Did you perhaps, see a slivery blob near you while you fought... or maybe, felt a little stronger than usual?" Ethan asked. 

Jimin noticed Yoongi curling his hand into a fist, "How did you know?"