Chapter 97: Confessions and Arrivals ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Also: HOLD ONTO YOUR DEAR BUTTCHEEKS CAUSE THIS IS A 12,000 WORD CHAPTER!!! MY "NEW" LONGEST CHAPTER EVER WRITTEN!!!

Your POV

I've been standing here for a while now, and I couldn't recall how long it is. I can't even tell the time since the days and nights in this place still looks like the same.

I was still standing at the balcony, waiting for "Salem" , wonder what the Hell she wants with me. Then, as if on cue, the chamber doors opened and the Queen of Darkness herself has entered my chambers. 

Y/N: Took you a while...

Salem: Apologies. I've been quite busy. 

I then let out a sigh as she made her way towards me and I just stood there, staring at the distance. I then felt a hand wrap around me, I looked down and those arms belonged to Salem.

I looked back and I just saw her looking at the distance with me. This lady is confusing, she's the Queen of Grimm yet she doesn't do anything particularly "evil" around me...well...at least not yet. 
Salem: It's been too long since I've done this with anyone. I am glad I can do this again, Y/N. 

Y/N: You know me?

Salem: Of course, I have eyes and ears everywhere. And I've been watching you ever since I saw you take down one of the most powerful Grimm I could muster. 

Y/N: Hm, I've killed bigger, and something much more worse. 

She then leaned in closer to me and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. 

Salem: That's why I chose you, a being that can defeat any opposition I could muster against him. You would do with my goal, together we can rule Remnant...forever.  

Y/N: What IS your goal exactly?

She then released me from her arms and she walked to the railings of the balcony.

Salem: I have but two goals, and that is to possess all four Relics and absorb the powers of the Maidens, in order to crush Ozpin's forces and rule Remnant as its dark queen...

Y/N: And the second?

She looked at me for a moment and she looked back to the distance.

Salem: That is to collect...all the remaining's...of the Silver Eyed Warriors.

Y/N: *raises an eyebrow* And why would you need them?

Salem: The Silver Eyed Warriors have traces of the God of Light. I need the traces of the God of Light powers, that are found in those who are bestowed with Silver Eyes. With it, I can be powerful, powerful enough, that I can kill the old Gods and install myself as the new God of Remnant. 

Y/N (Mind): Silver Eyes? Ah shit, she might be after Ruby!

Salem: I have located one of the Silver Eyed Warriors, one in Vale, a child that goes by the name Ruby Rose.

Y/N: (Mind): Fuck! I just had to jinx it!

Y/N: And what did the "Old Gods" do to you? Why do you have so much hatred towards them?

She then turned to me again and she walked closer and she held my hands. 

Salem: You don't really remember me?

I then let out a sigh and I let go of her hands and I faced away to the other direction.

Y/N: How could I? I'm only 15,000 year of age. And from what I've heard, you must be hundreds of thousands of years old, possibly even millions.