chapter: 11

The bed was cold, I hadn't realised I left the window slightly parted, although it wasn't as bitter as outside. No, outside was cold, Wet, and damp.

Turning on my side, I reach over attempting to close the window. After a few failed attempts, leaned more of my weight into the window, only too be greeted with smashed fingers.

"Fuck.." a small groan escaped my mouth, as held them tightly with my right hand, in an attempt to subdue the pain with pressure.

"I just wanna sleep.." I groaned. Throwing myself back onto the bed

The strong aroma filled my nostrils as I pulled the blanket, over will- my hoody. It was so big and welcoming. Naturally I pulled my feet inwards and cacooned myself.

●●●

'Bzzt'

...

'Bzzt'

"What the-". Tired eyes wandered over my arms, smiling at fabric that caressed them. I found myself unwanting too answer my phone, but curious all the same.

The bright light illuminated the room as I found myself blinded by it, struggling to read the texts

(851-***-****) @11:41pm
'Hey I hope you sleep well kiddo, sorry about Micheal. But feel free to drop by in the morning, lizzy misses you!"

"Oh this is probably william.." I yawned, before adding his number to my contact listing.

(Y/n) @11:41pm
'Hey, I'll be sure to drop by this weekend, I left a few books in Mike's room anyways, thanks for the ride home, and the sweater:)"

My finger hovered over send, but just for a moment before I pushed it. A smile, as if achne, broke out across my face as another message appeared on my screen.

(William) @11:43pm
'The pleasure was all mine love<3, stay warm tonight. Dont let the bed bugs bite:p"

I found myself giggling like a school girl at the message- I mean I am. But-...shut up. I sat up in bed as I pulled the blanket covers off my legs, bringing them close to my knees.

I hadn't really cared for my appearance, as I set my device down in from of me opening the camera, and taking a small photo of myself.

The picture was messy to say the least. My body seemed small in the mans sweater, my hair was messy with a cowlick from the brief time I spent sleeping, and my eyes looked puffy. In all honesty I looked like a baby doe.

I laughed lightly, as I uploaded the photo

(Y/n) @11:53pm
*1 photo attatchment*
'I'll be staying warm for quite a while, thanks again. Goodnight:)"

I mentally facepalmed at the realization that I had flirted with him.

"Fuck-" I groaned, turning the device off and retreating too my safe heaven in his hoody. "Goodnight afton..-" I whispered before falling victim to the warmth and comfort that was sleep.