Chapter 7

California

Kaylai King

"Kay it's 7:30" I heard sin say as I was laying down in bed still. Today was graduation day and I gotta a lot of stuff too do since I'm doing everything my self and still have to do Liyah hair today.

"Hey Shoota" Sin said before leaving the room

"Wassup lil jit" he said going back on his phone as I got out the bed going to the bathroom to brush my teeth

"Where you going until the graduation start"  I said looking at Shoota as he got out the bed.

"Probably finna go home and relax until it start nothing much I ain't trying to be late for your grad" he said walking in the bathroom lifting up the toilet peeing.

Washing my face I fixed my bonnet going back into the room taking out my hair supplies so I can do Liyah hair when she come over.

"Ok Kay i'm finna leave come give me a hug" he said walking towards my door looking at me. Walking over to him I got in between his arms and hugging him.

mmmm he smell so good

"I'm happy for you Kay you graduating today" he said looking down at me while reaching down cuffing my ass in his hands.

"Shoota" I said looking up at him.

Laughing he smacked my ass leaving out the door. "See you at the ceremony" I said laughing sitting back down.

"Call Liyah" I told Siri looking down at my phone.

"Hello" I said looking at myself in the vanity mirror.

"You still coming over here"

"Yeah I'm around the corner" she said

"Pulling up now open the door"

"Ok"

Going down stairs I unlocked the door going to the kitchen " Morning mom" I said looking at her stealing some eggs when she wasn't looking.

"Morning and stop stealing my eggs Kay" she said mugging me.

"Im about to do Liyah hair then I have to get ready for the ceremony myself" I said walking out the kitchen.

"Your friend left" she asked going back to cooking

"Yes mom"

"ok miss kay"

"Hello Ms.King" liyah said while walking to my room with me.

"Hey sweetie" My ma said focusing back on the food

"So what type of style you going for" I asked as she sat at my vanity table in my room

"Umm I think I just want a regular middle part" she said getting on her phone.

"Ok" I said getting started on her hair by braiding it.

"Sooo we finna be grown friend, I can't wait to walk across that stage" she said

"I know i'm so excited" I said

...