Jiper: Raven Summer

A/N: So this is not my idea, the credits go to Kaitlyn2607 for sharing it with me. I hope I could make a good enough story if not please forgive me I will try to write better next time. 

Don't be shy and comment your requests which will indirectly help my poor brain to write a good story!!!😉😉😉

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

Another boring math class.

Who the hell invented that stupid subject anyway?

Ok that was a stupid question, let me rephrase. 

Why the heck do we have to study about thousand formulas which we are never ever going to use in real life. I mean if you want to calculate something your not going to take a paper and pen to imagine that your object is x and other object y and blah blah. 

First of all I thought math was all about numbers and calculation. Why the hell is English alphabets barging into mathematics. 

Does English alphabets want to cause World war 3 or what? 

Oh god no more wars, History is more than stupid and hard right now. Also who sits and memorizes the dates of every single thing that happened in the past? Only crappy teachers who have to actually teach that subject and those nerdy students. 

Isn't the saying like this 'What is in the past is in the past'? 

Damn history is one percent better than math though. What is it with numbers, alphabets, lines, graphs, and some scribbling figures?

Also it would be nice to know how I am going to find the speed of clouds when only the age of pilot and speed of airplane is given. 

She groaned pleading internally for something interesting to happen as my eyes were having a mind of their own and was not finding any trouble in slumbering in the middle of class. 

God forbid that she fall asleep in the class of Mrs. Ellen cause she is fucking strict and gives detention for a whole months if you close your eyes for five seconds. 

I sighed and knew that a month of detention would be awaiting me as I felt my eyes close, sleep overtaking my mind. However before I could fully give into it, a loud ringing sound interrupted my sleep, jerking me awake swiftly. 

A phone call during Mrs. Ellen's class? This was going to be bad. 

I looked around, searching for the victim of one year full of detention to see Piper McLean looking at her phone in shock. I heard her curse softly before standing up to face the now horribly annoyed Mrs. Ellen. 

Piper McLean? The most popular, kind and sweet girl in the whole school. This was going to be interesting? Will Piper cry? I hoped so. 

Hey don't blame me you would also hate her when you see how beautiful she was. I mean if she had turned into a bitchy slut then I wouldn't have hated her much. But Piper was not like that, she was actually kind and very helpful. She didn't bully anyone nor did she try to get into the pants of any boys here. When people usually asked her out she would gently reject them saying that she had a handsome boyfriend and couldn't cheat on him.

It was the fact that she was so nice that irritated me. Why did she have to be nice?

"Miss McLean you can answer your call by putting it on speaker mode" She said coldly 

I smirked happy to find out something about Piper's personal life. 

"Yes Ma'am" She said quietly and attended the call "Hello?"