Part 6

"Miss Lee." Taehyung spoke as you kept your head down, still in the same position. "Miss-" "Wait! I am embarrassed." You said, interrupting him that instant and he scrunched his facial features, raising his hands in air forming fists but he immediately straightened his face as soon as you wiggled to stand properly.

"I am sorry sir. I didn't mean to fall for you." You lowered your eyes. "What?" He widened his eyes after hearing you and you immediately shook your head. "I mean fall on you, on you." He cleared his throat, looking here and there to ease the air.

"You need to see a psychiatrist first." He gave you a last glare before leaving your room and you made a cry face again, jumping on the bed and pressed your face down into the pillow. "Ahhh!" You squealed in frustration while Taehyung breathed out a sigh of relief after reaching his room. "This girl!" He gripped the sides of his waist, shaking his head.

Another day in Busan passed in a jiffy which was summoned up with meetings and a conference. "I hope you are coming to the party Mr.Kim." You heard one of the board members from the conference speak to Taehyung. "I am not sure about it Mr.Kang." You frowned at his answer but kept silent until the two talked and then parted ways.

"Why are we not going to the party?" You asked him once after settling in the car to go back to the hotel. "Because I don't want to," he said nonchalantly and started the engine. "Huh? How can you not want? Don't you think we all need to relax after working." You raised your brows expectantly and he gave you a blank stare.

"You want to go there?" You quickly nodded your head. "You sure?" He smirked a little, confusing you but still you nodded your head hastily, excited to go to the party. "Fine, then we will attend the party and leave for Seoul tomorrow." You thought about his sudden change in decision but let it slide as the excitement of attending a party crossed your mind.

Who doesn't want a refreshment and break from the daily routine of life?

||

With hands folded above your chest, a small pout formed on your lips as you looked into the oblivion. Your face held a light frown as you regretted asking Taehyung to bring you to this party. It was hands down so boring because it was a business party.

"Hope you are enjoying the party Miss Lee." You heard a sarcasm filled voice from behind you and you immediately knew who it was. Turning around, you saw your boss, Kim Taehyung, leaned back on the bar table, sipping his wine leisurely. "Why didn't you tell me earlier that this party would be this boring!" You huffed once after standing close to him.

"I wasn't going to come but you seemed more than excited." He simply shrugged his shoulders, looking straight at you. "That's because I had no idea that I would end up counting heads in a party.....!!!" You scoffed and a light chuckle left his mouth but didn't reach up to your ears as you were too busy scanning the hall where the party was arranged.

"Fool of you to think that this would be some kind of a club party!" Taehyung tilted his head before he went towards the group of men who were beckoning him to come, leaving you behind there. He might seem ignorant but his eyes would glue on you at intervals, sometimes finding you murmuring to yourself or scoffing at something or making faces.

The way you were gorgeously dressed up didn't go unnoticed by him as he gave you a long blank stare back at the hotel when he saw you coming towards him in a red one piece which ended above your knees, your hairs left open with curls made at the bottom and the red heels that you wore, made you look a little tall, yet you were shorter than him.

He had to blink several times to tear apart his gaze from you and he mentally scolded himself for letting his mind go hazy over those perfectly kohled charcoal brown eyes of yours and he tried his best to avoid looking at you but it seemed to be quite a difficult task to him. As he was engrossed in his business talks, he still managed to notice how a guy approached you as you were sitting by the bar all alone.

He tried concentrating on the talks going on but his mind and eyes, both, would take him back to you where he saw you talking with that unknown person. Loosening his tie a little, he cleared his throat before excusing himself and went up to the two of you. "Umm...excuse me?" He interrupted in between the conversation you were having with him.

"Oh..! Hello. Are you with her?" The guy shifted in his place uncomfortably and he stood beside you nodding his head. "Okay! I was just about to-" "Aren't you getting bored here?" Taehyung interrupted him, looking at you and you quivered your brows, looking back at him. "Do you want to dance?" You were about to say something and gasp loudly at his sudden question but he didn't even give you any time to think and pulled you on the dance floor, leaving the guy behind.

"Woaah! What was that?" You stumbled on your heels but caught his shoulders, balancing yourself. His one held yours while the other slid down around your waist, leaving a little gap between the two of you. "He is a very big flirt." He said casually, looking above your shoulder. "You know him already?" He nodded reluctantly.

"It's a relief that you came. He was making me uncomfortable anyways." You giggled as he pulled you a little closer, swaying your body lightly with the music. "So.... don't you feel uncomfortable now?" He looked down at you, boring his eyes deep into yours and you shook your head. "You are no doubt a little bit rude and ill-tempered but I feel safe with you." You shrugged your shoulders nonchalantly.

"Did you just call me rude and ill-tempered?" He glared at you and you widened your eyes, squeezing your shoulders while he struggled to hold back his smile behind his glare, which was dying to form on his lips after hearing you.

_____________________________________

Hello Armys 💜
I hope you all are fine. I am also doing good.
As I promised you all, here is the next part.
I hope you all would like it.
Please drop your reviews.
Borahaeeeeeee 💜💜