Episode 8

Before:

"How about we go inside and have dinner?" Biana suggested.

"Right, so you can gloat all the way there," Fitz snorted.

"Aw, you know me so well! Let's go!" Biana lived up to her promise, bragging about her team's victory all the way back into the house.

After a delicious dinner of some kind of gnomish vegetable that tasted like sunshine, the group headed back to the reception hall to play more games.

"How about truth or dare?" Keefe grinned. "We can finally see who makes our little Miss Ruewen's heart pitter-patter." He puckered up his lips. "Unless you want to play spin the bottle?"

"NO!" Sophie said, trying to decide which sounded worse.

"Yeah, Truth or Dare is definitely better to play later, when we get more tired," Maruca said, a mischievous smile curving her lips.

Sophie sighed, knowing that there was no stopping her friends when they wanted to do something embarrassing.

"How about we play Never Have I Ever?" Sophie suggested.

"A drinking game! I like it!" Keefe declared, holding his hand up for a high five.

"No, obviously we would play with lushberry juice or cinnacreme or something," Sophie rolled her eyes and left him hanging.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" Dex agreed.

Biana and Fitz went to get lushberry juice, and everyone else got situated on their sleeping bags. Sophie was sitting in between Fitz and Keefe (for reasons she did NOT want to know), and on the other side of Fitz was Maruca. After Maruca was Biana, then Dex. On his other side was Linh, and she was next to Marella. Tam was sitting in between Marella and Keefe, which he did NOT look too happy about.

Keefe wasn't exactly thrilled, either.

Fitz and Biana came back and settled down in their spots, setting lushberry juice in front of each person so they wouldn't have to share one bottle.

"Okay, I'll go first," Keefe said. "Never have I ever... kissed Sophie."

"Oh, come on!" Sophie exclaimed. "No way does that count!"

"No, it counts!" Tam grinned, agreeing with Keefe for once. "And, it has to be on the lips!"

Every single one of them, including (almost... hesitantly?) Keefe and Fitz followed suit, staying still without taking a gulp or putting down any fingers. Including Sophie.

"How does that count? None of us have kissed Sophie!" Dex protested.

"Well, if you want me to go again, I will..." Keefe grinned.

Sophie sighed, and, realizing a way to get revenge, "My turn! Never have I ever... pranked Dame Alina."

"Aaaww, now you're trying to get me out of the game!" Keefe complained as he took a sip and put down another finger.

So did Dex, Biana, Marella, Fitz, who had probably been roped into it by Keefe, and, surprisingly, Tam.

"What?" the Shade asked. "I hate her too!"

Yet another way Tam and Keefe were alike.

"Alright my turn," Fitz tapped a finger against his chin thoughtfully. "Never have I ever... kissed a gulon."

"Fitz! I thought we were friends!" Keefe moaned dramatically as he put yet another finger down. "Why is everyone targeting me?"

"My turn!" Maruca reminded them before Fitz could respond. "Never have I ever... had any siblings."