035, NARRATIVE.

Khalieah handed Vinnie a lunchbox and kissed him on the cheek. "Have fun with your friends, i'll just be in your room playing your video games or something." She said.

"That's fine, just don't go through my things." She nodded slowly and he looked her in the eyes. "Lieah, i'm serious. We have to respect each other boundaries and I don't want you going through things in my bedroom."

She rolled her eyes. "I nodded which means okay I won't go through your stuff. Damn, what you doing? Hiding another bitch in there?" She joked. "Nah but go have fun, I won't go through your shit."

He kisses her on the forehead. "Okay, i'll be back in like three hours. I left some money just in case my parents aren't back by whatever time you and Reggie get hungry. I'll see you later."

She walked with him to the door and watched him walk to Ethan's car. She waved at all the guys in the car but as soon as they drove away she slammed the door and ran upstairs. She went into Vinnie's bedroom and immediately started searching through drawers.

Reggie walked into the room and dropped down on Vinnie's bed. "I could've sworn I heard him specifically ask you to not go through his things." He spoke.

"Okay you nosy as shit and anyway, he didn't mean it. What boundaries do we need if me and him are in love which means we're the same person which means this is my bedroom which means i'm not overstepping shit." She explained. "What you want?"

"I'm recording you because i'm gonna show Vinnie that you indeed did go through his things. I'm a certified snitch." He admitted.

She gasped as she threw things out of his nightstand. "I just wanna see if i'll find something interesting. What if he has like a shrine of me??" She asked.

"You think a shrine would be in his dresser? You're more of an idiot than I thought to be honest."

"Shut up, move your legs." He moved his legs out of the way and Lieah climbed under the bed, feeling around for something. She felt a suitcase and pulled it out. "Hm, he still hadn't unpacked since LA?"

"Okay Lieah it's not funny anymore, stop going through his things because you wouldn't want him going through yours." Reggie said.

She unzipped the suitcase. "First of all I would let him go through my things because I have nothing to hide. I didn't even plan on going through things but he asked me not to so I assume he's hiding something." She explained.

She started pulling the clothes out and stopped when she found a ticket. She looked at it and Reggie facepalmed himself. "God you're so nosy and rude." He murmured.

"Yep, very nosy and don't give a fuck. Why he got a ticket to Florida?" She questioned.

"Because he wanted to fucking surprise you and go back when you go so he can meet your family like you met ours. You just ruined the surprise though because you can't stop prying."

She started putting everything back in the suitcase. "Sorry, next time i'm try and mind my business. You clearly just don't understand my reasoning."

"No... I really don't understand."

She took a deep breath as she pushed her hair back. "I have deep rooted trust issues, you and Vinnie know that. He's known since we started talking and i'm sure you've known since he has because he got a big mouth." She explained. "I've been cheated on and lied to so many times in multiple relationships... i'm just trying not to get hurt."

Reggie got down on the floor with her and put his phone in his hoodie pocket. "Lieah, he loves you so much. I've never seen him so in love with anyone.. so stop being scared to let him in. He cares about you."

"I know he does.. it's just hard to keep believing it."

Reggie nodded before throwing a mini ball at her face. "Sorry, convo was getting too soft for me. I'm a real Florida baby I don't like this baser shit." Reggie said.

"Nigga what, a baser is somebody that do crack... you stupid as shit. Wanna be from Florida so bad."

AUTHORS NOTE.
y'all ik this chapter had
absolutely nothing
to do w pablo but i
found these and i just
want y'all to know that
my ex is the real life
pablo 😓😓💔

y'all ik this chapter hadabsolutely nothingto do w pablo but i found these and i justwant y'all to know thatmy ex is the real lifepablo 😓😓💔

so ghetto tbh

so ghetto tbh. off to
work tho 🙎🏾‍♀️ love y'all
mwah mwah