Chapter 16

HEYA PEOPLE :D

I'm so happy that you've all been so patient - even though I received several death threats... just kidding! :) Well, I have some pretty important announcements, so bare with me and don't just skip over all of this to get to the story, even though you probably want to :)

PRETTY IMPORTANT NOTE #1:

Thanks so much everyone who voted, fanned, commented, and even just read! Now I'm #1 on What's Hot! And I can't thank you guys enough! It means the world to me :D So, I hope you enjoy the chapter a lot :)

IMPORTANT NOTE #2:

Thanks everyone for their entries in the cover contest! If you don't know about it, just make a new cover for TMH - and please sign it I. S. Boxman :) Thanks!

Also, the deadline is this Friday - so get your socks on :) On Saturday I will upload an uberlong amazing chapter - that is going to be MEGA MEGA intense! I have it planned out already :)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE #3:

Ok, people, do you see the person I dedicated to? Brodiexx, that's who! And guess why? Well, she has written this amazing story called The Moonstone Wolf Pack - and I think EVERYONE here should read it! I'm serious! It's great and has been way underrated! A great work like that DESERVES to be read by thousands of people! So, I'm asking you, to please go read it after you've read this chapter! You won't regret it :D

P.S. This makes me realize how lucky I was - that so many people started to read my story! So thanks so much :D

Sorry, this is a kind of sad chapter...

GET OUT YOUR TISSUES PEOPLE!

Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V.

School started; school ended.

Nothing interesting happened that day. Or should I say, nothing out of the ordinary. A few more guys tried to approach me, and one even had the nerve to try to corner me in the janitor's closet. I was in no mood for games, though, and my fiery glare was enough to scare most of them off. The rest gave me a good work-out.

My dad picked me up after school, and we gave Hailey a ride home. I learned she lived only a few streets from where my house was, and it was good to know there was someone close by that I could count on.

At least not everyone would let me down.

I threw my bag in a corner of my room, making the books bang together. For once though, I didn't care that my work was probably completely scrunched up. Those horrible black and white notes. Who cared about them?

I certainly didn't.

I sighed, and went to go pick up my bag again, and took out my history homework for tomorrow. The desk beckoned to me, and I reluctantly went and sat down on the old, wooden chair. I opened my book to the page we were supposed to study, and stared at it.

I stared for a full minute.

Nothing, not one thing, soaked into my brain.

You know how people always say your brain is a sponge? How it can soak up knowledge like it was water? Well, imagine my brain at the moment - every single pore was filled up with my thoughts, not allowing anything inside anymore.

If I tried to force it, it would burst.

Scowling angrily at the stupid book, I slammed it shut and shoved it across the desk. Then I got up, scraping the chair behind me, and got my pepper spray out of my bag. Finally deciding on what I was going to do, I opened my bedroom door, wincing as it squeaked. I tip-toed softly across the floor and down the stairs. And then I slipped quickly out of the back door, making sure no one saw me.