𝟑𝟔 | 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟖

Adelaide, at first was confused as to why Rebekah had messaged her, telling her to go to the Salvatore Boarding House, but when she had walked into Stefan and Damon's living room it made more sense. Rebekah had compelled a few girls from their school to put on the dresses Rebekah had been considering for Homecoming to see which she preferred. And while Adelaide wasn't fully supportive on the idea of compelling people to be Rebekah's puppets, she had to admit the idea was kind of genius. So far Adelaide was liking the red dress, which she could definitely see Rebekah suiting.

"Have you picked out your dress yet Adelaide?" The blonde asked her, admiring the blue dress while Adelaide laid on the couch, her legs hanging off the arm rest.

"No and I can't be bothered to go shopping for one. I'll just see what I have in my wardrobe - probably pick a dress last minute." She shrugged, her dress for Homecoming the last thing on her mind. Rebekah could sense that the girl wasn't really with her and was in her own little world.

"Okay, fess up, what's wrong." She huffed, walking over and moving the girl's legs so she could sit down.

"I am not miserable and grumpy." Adelaide denied. With a sigh she sat up, dropping her feet back onto the floor. "You're all miserable and grumpy."

"Of course you're not. You're all dark and twisty. I'm the vampire remember." Adelaide smiled a little at Rebekah's comment.

"Have you been watching Grey's Anatomy by any chance?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Not the point." Rebekah sang, trying to not get too irritated by Adelaide's ability to change the subject.

"You have!" Adelaide gasped, excitedly. "Where have you gotten up to?" She asked, knowing it would distract Rebekah.

"I've not even finished season one yet, Adelaide."

"Oh, honey." Adelaide stated sadly, knowing the emotional rollercoaster Grey's Anatomy brought to people, after the first few seasons especially.

"What? Why are you saying it like that?" Rebekah quizzed her.

"No reason. Anyway, I'm thinking the red dress?" Rebekah stared at her in shock - Adelaide was very good at changing the conversation mid way through a conversation.

"Me too." The blonde agreed, before the two turned around when the door to the Salvatore Boarding House opened. Adelaide furrowed her eyebrows in shock as Elena walked in, looking around.

"Hey, what's up?" Rebekah got up from the couch and handed Elena a glass of champagne.

"You invited me over to talk." Elena reminded the blonde Original. Adelaide sent her sister a confused look but was only ignored.

"All right, girls. Have at it." Rebekah called to the girls she had compelled. The girls all walked forward to show Elena the dress options. "Okay, now twirl, please." The girls did as they were told, twirling in sync.

"You've compelled your own private runway show?" Elena walked closer, her tone implying she did not support what Rebekah had done in the slightest.

"I need a Homecoming dress." Rebekah spoke as if it was obvious. "So what do you think? Pick one."

"I'm not here to help you shop." Elena scoffed, shaking her head.

"Then why are you here?" Adelaide asked her, raising an eyebrow. Elena ignored her so she huffed and stood up dramatically. "I'm going."