twenty

a/n: okay yall, ofc ima update twice today to make up for it, enjoy this chapter :)

warning: yelling hehe.

————————————————————————

as the cars arrive to the jet, spencer let's go of your hand, quickly walking to the jet.

what the hell?

you walk into the jet , walking over to sit by him, and he glares at you.

"not now , we'll talk when we're home." he says coldly, eyes never meeting yours, you turn on your heel and go to sit with emily.

"hey em." you smile as you slump in to the seat next to her.

"hey y/n, how are you ?" she asks, and you smile.

"i'm okay, just a little shaken." you say.

"that's understandable, we were so fucking scared."

"yeah, i'm sorry."

"it's okay , you did what you had to do. you shook up the boy genius though." she chuckles and you slightly frown.

"yeah, i have to talk to him, but he can't even look at me right now."

"he'll come around." she says , and you nod, slipping your earbuds into your ear, and drifting off to sleep.

•••
the plane lands and you walk off the jet, spencer quickly grabbing your wrist.

"we're going back to my place." he says, still not looking at you , and you nod.

the drive to his apartment is quick , you try to make conversation but spencer doesn't answer.

"spencer, what is wrong?" you ask, searching his face, but his eyes remain on the road as he pulls into his apartment.

he gets out of the car, walking around and opening your door , letting you out of the car.

you both silently walk up the stairs to his apartment, you walk in first , standing awkwardly in the middle of spencer's living room.

he slams the door, dropping his go bag on the floor and running his fingers through his hair, huffing through his nose.

"spencer wha-" he cuts off.

"no, i get to talk."

you shut your mouth, standing there , eyes meeting spencer's.

"what the fuck were you thinking y/n, you fucking went in the unarmed! do you know how dangerous that is ? i could've lost you !" he yells, you flinching at his words.

"well i wouldn't of fucking done it if i didn't think i could spencer!"

he rolls his eyes, taking a step toward you.

"you don't get it! what you did was stupid, you had no protection, you could have fucking died!"

" well i fucking didnt, i did my job spencer , so calm the fuck down." you scoff.

"calm down ? i cant fucking calm down y/n, i almost lost you today! i cant fucking lose you , i care about you , i wouldn't know what to with myself if you died." he yells, his voice straining.

"i care about you too, but your fucking overreacting!" you say back, his eyes shooting open.

"over fucking reacting ? you could have died. you would have fucking left me, y/n. i would've broke." he says, eyes boring into yours.