Chapter 46

INSTAGRAM

zach_smith get your Potter Stinks badges now, free of charge in the courtyard

opheliarae lol why is the badge of Ced red and yellow, aren't those Gryffindor colors?

opheliarae dumbest thing invented

opheliarae all fucking bullies

luca.alden ^^ so lame smh, disappointed 

cedricdiggory please stop wearing them, I don't like seeing my girlfriend mad

user1 POTTER STINKS

user2 SUCK MY DICK, POTTER

user3 cedric diggory is the real champion

user4 why does Potter always have to make it about himself?
(liked by roonilwazlib and 5 others)

⟠ ⟠ ⟠

"Poor Harry," Ophelia sighed as she walked through the corridor with Luca, glaring at every person who had decided to wear the badges. "I was busy getting rid of my acne in fourth year, not trying to live up to be one of the champions of the biggest tournament of the year."

"You really think he didn't enter himself?" Luca asked. Despite being a Gryffindor, he was best friends with Cedric, and although they both didn't want to bring it up in front of Ophelia, they both had their speculations when it came to how Harry actually entered.

"Yeah," Ophelia said softly. "Everyone knows the tournament is a highly dangerous competition, and only idiots like Ced would enter—I just don't know how his name actually got in."

Luca shrugged.

"Let's just hope he gets through the first task, the tournament is built for seventeen year olds, not lanky fourteen year olds like him."

"You're forgetting one thing," he said sarcastically. "He's the Boy Who Lived, no?"

"We'll see if he lives this time," Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Really, I think it's stupid how they're re-opening—"

"Yeah, yeah," Luca interrupted with a grin. "You're worried about someone dying—trust me, I think Harry's had more near death experiences than all Cedric, Krum and Fleur combined."

Ophelia glared playfully at him as they approached Cedric in the courtyard. "Well, how could I not? Am I not allowed to be worried about my boyfriend?" she said loudly, pecking Cedric on the cheek. "The bestest, most wonderful, amazing, smart, hot—"

"You're only saying that to get my flustered, aren't you?" Cedric spoke up, looking up from his book.

"Of course not!" Ophelia fake gasped, and sat down on the grass between his legs.