Chapter 27:

Alex's Present from Colby Above- Slight mature content (not marked)

You don't have to look like the models in these next few pictures. They are gorgeous, but so are you. You're body is beautiful. You are beautiful. Your body is your own, and it's imperfectly perfect. You don't have to be more or less than you are. Body positive love for all!

"Dax! Really, man! Fucking hell."

"What, Michael? I thought she would like it!"

"You ruin our presents. Nothing compares to this."

"Well I'm sorry that you didn't think this through enough."

I pay no attention to the boys ridiculously arguing about whose presents were best. I'm not even comparing them, but this dog...pretty good present. I check and see that it's a girl, and I hold her close in my arms. She bites onto my hair, and I giggle as she licks my ear. I set her on the ground and watch as she goes prancing clumsily around the Christmas tree.

Alex sits beside me as I play with the puppy, mindlessly playing with my hair.

"What are you going to name her?"

"Ruby."

"Why Ruby?"

"The box. She came out of a red box, and I don't want to name her red."

Alex chuckles, pressing a kiss to my temple. I move my head to give him a light kiss on his lips before standing up.

"Alright, boys. Present time."

"We told you not to get anything for us."

"I know, but I had to, Keegan. They aren't super big presents, but I think you guys will like it."

"We'll love it, baby."

"Okay. Give me a second. Watch Ruby."

I dash into my (really our) bedroom.

About four weeks ago, the boys and I moved into our own condo. It has four bedrooms, so each night two guys sleep with me in the California King. Since we've been doing some experimenting, though not fully naked yet, our nights have been becoming less about sleep. I have my closet in the bedroom I sleep in, and the rest of the guys share with one another. Sometimes they even wear each other's clothes. They are all about the small build. Tall, muscular, sharp jawlines.

I go into my closet, climbing onto the stool in the corner, and reaching into my suitcase. I pull out three Victoria Secret bags full of lingerie. I take off Daxton's shirt and the pink underwear that I'm wearing. I bite my bottom lip as I pull on the first one that I got specifically for Alex. He's going to know because it's green which is his favorite color. I already told all the guys I'm coloring coding their presents.

I shake out my nerves, feeling more confident in the lingerie than I ever though I would. I know that I'm going to fall on my face if I tried wearing high heels (or hells I call them), so I have decided to go barefoot. I look sexy either way. I brush out my way the way the guys like it before making my way back to the living room.

Their heads turn to me and their mouths drop open. I give them a giggle and a spin in my dark green lingerie. I wink at Alex, who is already drooling. I bite my bottom lip, erupting a groan from his lips. I strut towards him, straddling him seductively. My hands move over his washboard abs, my lips moving up his neck. I bite his bottom lip, sucking on it slowly. My fingers find the waistband of his sweatpants.

It's even more of a turn on knowing that the rest of the boys are watching us.

My necklace falls right between my breasts, and Alex moans in appreciation at my swiveling hips. He kisses along the lacy edges of the lingerie, my nipples tightening at his hot breath against my skin. His hands tight on my hips, him thrusting slightly upwards. I kiss him hotly, with desire, but I don't let it last long.