Happy

I woke up to see the sun peeking out from the windows. I slowly got up from the bed to notice that Eric was still soundly sleeping. He looked super cute. I took the liberty of making breakfast while he took some rest because it turned out that Eric had a big kitchen. Of course, he's leader.

I made scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. There was no way that this was healthy at all! After I was done, I put my hair into a fishtail braid.
Just then, Eric came in the kitchen, shirtless and yawning.
"So the sleeping beauty finally wakes." I joked. He looked good, and his hair was messy. His torso was quite a sight too.
Eric shook his head at me, then came in behind me and started kissing my neck.
I turned away and handed him the plate of food. "Breakfast."
He took in the sight, and grinned.
"Thanks." He started eating the food. "I don't actually make anything, so this is delicious."
I put the other dishes in the sink, and came up behind Eric and slid my arms through his, and rested them on his shoulders. {Picture above}
He turned to look at me and chuckled.
"What?" I asked.
"I never thought you to be a chef." He admit.
"Neither did I." I laughed as I went towards the sofa in the living room.
After a bit, Eric put his dish away, then joined me on the sofa.

"Remember the time you winked at me the first time I saw you?" He asked.
I nodded. "I don't regret that one bit."
I started tracing the tattoo on his left arm absently.
"You threw me off balance there." He admitted.
I was about to reply when I was stopped by a loud knocking noise on the door. I looked at Eric in panic, then stood up.
"In my room. Go!" He whispered, as I zoomed for him room and closed the door.
The main door opened, and I could hear some guys voice.
Wait.
Wait. It wasn't just some guy. Oh no, it was Tobias. After a few minutes, the main door closed again, and Eric came in to let me know he was gone.
"It was Four, right?" I asked, sure about his answer.
"Yeah." Eric answered. "He was looking for you."
I sighed. "Four and I had a huge fight a few days back about you."
Eric's eyes turned a tiny bit darker.
"Yeah, Four and I aren't friends."
"Wow. Really?" I replied sarcastically.
The corners of Eric's mouth turned a bit, but he was still as serious.
"Look, I don't know what to do. I love both of you." I said.
Eric took my hand. "You don't have to do anything."
I looked down at our hands. and swallowed. "Okay."