Chapter 1 - Introduction To Shifting

Hello! Welcome to my new book, one that is all about shifting! If you don't know me, I have been practicing witchcraft since December 2019. I absolutely love all things witchy, like candles, crystals, oils, rocks, plants, and more!

This book will be solely about shifting. If you don't know what that is, shifting is when you leave your current reality (CR), and enter a new alternate reality that is your desired reality (DR). This reality is not a lucid dream, it is real, so be careful what you do. You shift realities every day depending on what decision you decided to make, but forcefully shifting to a DR is a little bit different. It takes time, and can sometimes take up to 1 month to successfully shift.

If you are confused, don't worry. This whole book will explain in detail the basics of shifting! 

Let's start with some commonly asked questions about shifting. If you ever have any more questions, feel free to comment down below or DM me on Wattpad.

1. How do I shift? There are many different methods you can use to shift. Every method only takes a few minutes, but as I said before, sometimes it takes a month to successfully shift. You might need to do a method a few times for a few days until it works. If a method doesn't work for you, try a different method. 

2. Is it safe? YES! This is a commonly asked question. It is 100 percent safe. Nothing will happen to you. If you die, you will simply return to your CR, unharmed. You can also script in that you won't die and won't feel pain (will explain scripting in the next question!).

3. How do you script? Before trying to shift, you should write a script. On this script, you write all the details. Your height, weight, name, hair colour, where you're going, who you want to meet, how time works. You can script yourself to look different and be taller or shorter, heavier or lighter, anything. You can also script time to be different, ex. saying "When one minute passes in my CR, a day passes in my DR". In your DR, a day will feel like a day, even though it is really only a minute in your CR.

4. Can I get stuck? YOU CAN NOT GET STUCK. Something that holds people back a lot is the worry of getting stuck. It is impossible to get stuck. When you script you make a 'safeword', which is just a word you say to get out of the DR and make it back to your CR. It could be a word, a movement, anything, just make sure you remember it. (P.S, you can script that you won't forget your safeword, just to make sure you remember it!) Without a safeword, it is still impossible to get stuck. You would just have to visualize your CR to make it back!

5. What happens in my CR when I'm in my DR? When you shift into you DR, your body obviously doesn't just lay there limp. When you shift, a 'clone' comes and takes your place. You are probably thinking that I'm crazy, but hear me out. When you shift, your soul moves to the reality, not your body. That is why you script in what your body looks like, because your soul gets put into a different one. So while you're in the DR, a part of your soul stays to conduct your body. There are two parts for the conscious mind, conscious and unconscious. The unconscious part takes over while you are away. When you script, it is like you become aware of your other unconscious minds in other realities, since they are infinate. Your conscious goes there, but you are still in your CR, just aware in your DR. While scripting, you script what you want your clone to do. Ex. "my clone will finish all of my homework. My clone will eat healthy. My clone will listen to my mom." It isn't necessary to write absolutely everything your clone will do, because the universe knows what you do and how you live life. Only write some extra things that you want your clone to do. The clone will act like you and no one will know it's not really you. If your worried, you can always script in that no one will know it's a clone. One more thing is, only script in things in your possibilities. Don't make it impossible! 

6. What will my body do if I don't have a clone? Everyone has a clone when they shift, no matter what. You don't have to script that it will do things, though! But, if you don't want your clone to be awake, you could change time in your DR so your clone sleeps the whole time. When I shift, I have made it so 1 day in my DR is 1 minute in my CR, so I just shift when I go to bed. You will not move a lot, and you will not talk in your sleep.

7. How do I know when to leave? Most of the time, when you want to leave you would just say your safeword. But if you are doing it overnight and want to wake up in the morning, script in that you will see a certain sign when it is morning in your CR. I scripted that I would see 3 bluebirds fly past me when it was morning in CR. When I see those 3 bluebirds, I know it's time to say my safeword, and leave. Of course that doesn't have to be your sign, but that was just an example.

And those are the answers to some commonly asked questions about shifting! 

In the next chapter, I will talk about some dos and don'ts of shifting. Then I will talk about scripting, which is the first step, then some different methods of shifting!

Bye, have a nice day!