What the Shit!

You walked into the classroom the next morning, your face showed every ounce of how fucking tired you were. All you could think about that night was how you would get Bakugo and Todoroki to become gay for eachother.

You sighed as you sat down at your seat, letting your head fall face first into the desk. "Ow..."

"Dumbass."

"Shut up Bakugo, I don't need your gayness rubbing off on me."

"What? WHAAAT?!!! GAY? I am NOT gay..!!!"

"Says you."

You chuckled underneath your breath, your plan was working. All you had to do was make him just think about it, you knew he would definitely give it some thought.

"Im not gay." Bakugo stated seriously.

"Well how are we supposed to know that? You haven't really shown any interest towards a girl,If i'm being honest you spend more time with Todoroki then anyone." you explained while smirking.

"No. I-...I already like someone."

The class went silent, before all of them started screaming.

"NAAAANI?!" 

"BAKUGO LIKES SOMEONE!?"

"WHAT THE FAWK."

"SHUT UP YA DAMN NERDS, EVERYONE LIKES SOMEONE." Bakugo retaliated, smoke coming up from his palms.

You were silent in the back of the classroom. Perfect
Your lips rose to a demonic smile, your plan was working perfectly, although in the back of your mind you felt somewhat.... hurt. Shrugging off your inner thoughts you sat back and let your plan play out.

You and Todoroki didnt really talk to each other much, but you did get along and had short conversations here and there. Mostly about asshole parents or relatives. (A/n *Cough* Endeavor *cough*.(to be fair tho, at least he's trying now.))

After school ended you were walking with Bakugo, you went down a different route to get home then you usually did, of course that was only because you knew that Todoroki went this way.

You were on the hunt. You kept eyeing the corners and alleys, waiting for the color of red and white hair to pop up.

"Y/N"

"H-huh?" You were brought out of your daze.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of...out of it." Bakugo said, his tone was filled with worry.

"Yeah o-of course. Sorry I was just...Thinking"

"About what?" Bakugo questioned.

"Oh...ummm, Nothing. You don't have to worry about it, it's not important." You obviously couldn't let him know your plans.

"Yeah ok...sureeee"

"Nooo! Im serious! You don't have to worry about it!"
He only scoffed, he definitely wasn't convinced.

Sighing you continued to stare off, observing everything. Its took you awhile to finally notice the multicolored haired boy.

"Todoroki! Come join us" you yelled out.

"WHAT WHY?!"

"Oh stop being such a baby Bakugo, its only a walk." A walk of Romance, you thought.

Todoroki hesitated before stopping, he waited for the both of you to catch up.

Bakugo silently cursed, "Dumbass"

You chose to ignore him, "Hey Todoroki? You wanna go get Ramen with Bakugo and I?"

Bakugo tensed, he showed a face of sadness before shifting into a more angered expression.

"Uhhhh, If its not that much of a bother...I guess." Todoroki said slowly.

The walk continued in silence as you made your way to the Ramen shop. Once you got in and sat down, the silence became unbearable.

"So...What do you guys want to talk about?"

Silence again.

Todoroki isn't usually this quiet. I wonder what gotten into him. Welp, you thought before coming up with an idea.

You pretended you were getting a phone call and excused yourself from the table, talking into the speaker. You said your fake goodbyes before "hanging up."

"What happened?" Bakugo questioned.

"Uhhh I have to go, ummm ill see you guys tomorrow!" You left without saying another word.

You teleported to the roof of a building right next to the ramen shop and watched from afar, they didn't even try to make small talk whatsoever. You groaned, "fuck."

"Fuck?"

"WHAT THE SHIT?!" You turned around, making eye contact with a yellow eyed male. He had what looked like a pilot jacket and a black and yellow tight skin shirt. Showing all the lines of his muscles. The red wings on his back gave everything about him away.

"Hawks?"

                   —————————-

Bakugo sighed as he gazed into Todoroki's eyes. This is Bullshit.

Todoroki just shifted uncomfortably.

"Whats wrong Icy Spicy? Not going to talk now that [y/n]'s gone?"

"Its not that...just I dont know how to start a conversation with you." Todoroki said slowly.

When did he become such a pussy? Bakugo thought.

"What the Hell is wrong with you? You're acting strange." Bakugo said, definitely suspicious.

"I have n-no idea what you are talking about." Todoroki said shyly, "I just...really like you okay?"

"Ok im out." Bakugo said, quickly leaving from the table. This was not the real Todoroki.

"Aweee. You're no fun."

Bakugo quickly turned around, Todoroki smiled evilly. "You really are too smart, getting suspicious at the start. [y/n] must be losing her touch, especially after losing some of her powers."

"What?" Bakugo questioned, before seeing the skin melt off of Todoroki. "What the hell!"

A hand grabbed Bakugo from behind, placing a towel over his mouth, his limbs went numb, he attempted to explode something but metal clamps were immediately placed over his hands. He slumped over, "shit." He mumbled before his vision went black.

Dabi picked up Bakugo, cradling him like a child, while Toga just smiled, she of course was the fake Todoroki. They both smirked before disappearing into a cloudy purple portal.

                    —————————

Hmmm, now I really have no more ideas, Ive got something but its coming to me slowly.  Recommendations? Anyone?

Any who, here is your newest chapter! See ya later peasants!