Chapter 29: Blue Balls and Bottom boys

This chapter is dedicated to @EzraDickInColby for very obvious reasons.

"You've really fucked up this time, Colby. I swear to god there is nothing going on in that thick head of yours as you have clearly not thought about my feelings. You only ever consider yourself when you open that mouth of yours and I've had it. We're done, we're over. This relationship is over before it even began."

Colby could only listen, he didn't know what to say.

"You've ruined my life. We are through."

"Please," Colby begged, "just tell me what I did wrong before you go. I can change, I can fix this, I swear to you."

"Alright, you get one last chance to fix this." Finley took a sharp breath in before he screamed at Colby over the phone. "GET BRENT BACK ON MY DICK! He thinks your stupid bottom strike is real and is refusing to let me fuck him! I did not stay in the closet for over 16 years and have a crush on the tall boy with an eight pack for the past six months, just for you to fuck it up by spewing some shit about a bottom strike. I've got blue balls, Colby! They're so big and heavy and-"

"Gross, I get the picture. What do you want me to do about it?" Colby asked. "I want to go back to bed."

"Just tell him the strike is over or something. I bet you haven't even been sticking to the stupid strike that you created."

Colby thought for a second before responding with absolute confidence. "Actually, for your information, I haven't had sex since I began the strike either so jokes on you."

"Who are you talking to?" Ezra asked in a groggy voice. Colby had given him some clothes to sleep in and after Ezra had taken a shower, he had collapsed onto Colby's bed and immediately fallen asleep. When Colby awoke to his phone ringing, he found Ezra had managed to wrap both his arms around Colby's waist in an iron grip.

"Finley." Colby told him. "Go back to sleep." Colby still felt sick at the fact that Ezra had been forced to sleep in his car for the past week. Even if it meant they were late for school, Colby wanted him to get some rest. Ezra hummed in response and pulled Colby closer to him. It was quite amusing seeing the big, strong Ezra cling to Colby like a teddy bear.

"Is that Ezra?" Finley screeched across the phone. "You try and convince me that you haven't had your back blown out since the strike started whilst he is in your bed. You're a filthy liar, man. I have to suffer while you live the good life, I see how much I mean to you now." Finley made fake crying sounds that kind of sounded like a balloon deflating.

"Oh, shut up. Blue balls aren't even real."

"You'll see how real they are when I choke you to death on them!"

"Ew." Colby cringed. "Have you tried seducing Brent?"

"I've been around him."

"Yeah but have you tried seducing him?"

"Yes. I have been around him. My general presence and the suggestion that I might whip out my massive horse cock is how I seduce people and it's not working." Finley spoke as if Colby was the idiot. Granted, in most cases he was but at this moment he was pretty sure he was giving smart advice.

"Do something romantic for him, show that you care. People love that lovey-dovey crap."

"And what kind of lovey-dovey crap would you suggest I do, O wise Colby." Finley sarcastically asked.

"I don't know! You're the one with the brains so you figure out!"

"No! You created this mess with your Bottoms strike bullshit, so you figure it out, before I make you allergic to nuts by shoving mine so far down your throat that they fuck up your immune system!"