Chapter 51

Jungkook POV
"Pregnant" my eyes widened. "H-hes pregnant!?" He nodded and Jimin looked at me. "Wheres my phone?!" The doctor handed me a phone on his desk. "Daddwy why ou need thwe phwone?" "Do you want daddy to die from eomma?" He shook his head and the line picked up. "Hello?" "Mom I got news!" "Hold on let me get everyone over here." "Ok" I heard this over the line. "Everyone get your asses over here! Ok tell us." "Jimin is pregnant!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I heard Jin yell. "My poor ears." "Where are you!?" "Hospit-" the phone hung up.
15 minutes later
I heard arguing outside. "Let me in! That is my son in there! I am his mother!" "You can't be his mother! You are a man!" The doctor came in and I ran out. "Mom!?" "Jungkook!" He got the nurses away and ran to me. "Where is Jimin?!" I pointed to the door and he ran in. "Dad?!" Namjoon was technically my dad. "Jungkook where are you!?" I turned him around. "My son is all grown up now!" He calmed down and looked me in the eye. "Also can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Can I have your blessing to marry Jin?" "Umm duh! Of course I will! You make him so happy!" He smiled. "Really?!" "Yeah!" He ran to Jin and I was Tae who was in little space. "Hi TaeTae!" He looked at me and smiled. "Hi kookie!" "Baby do you want to go see Jiminie?" Suga asked him. He nodded and waved goodbye to me. Speaking of Jimin I need to go see him. "Jiminie baby?" I called for him when I walked in. "Daddwy?" He was smiling and jumped to me. "You ready to go home baby?" He nodded and waved goodbye to everyone. When I left the room I heard a scream and it sounded like mom. "Mom what's wrong!?" "Namjoon proposed!!" I smiled and congratulated him. "Baby Namjoon and eomma are getting married just like me and you." "Finally a straight couple." The guy who was rude to us earlier said. "Mom!" Jin came out and I smirked at the guy. "Mommy. This guy was being rude to me and Jiminie." Jin gasp so loudly. "How dare you say anything to my son! And to Jiminie! Oh you are so lucky we are in a hospital because I am going to cut off your dick and shove it up your a-" "babe calm down." Namjoon said. "No I will not calm down! This is my son and son in law we are talking about! Suga get your ass over here and leave Tae with Hoseok!" Suga ran over to us. "Yeah?" "Hold this dude down I need to beat the shit out of him." "Really Jin?!" He nodded. "With pleasure~" "nuuu eomma Jiminie don wan you to hwurt somebodwy!" They looked at Jimin with a soft look. "Fine! You got lucky you will keep your 2 inch dick this time!" "Babe!" Suga called. Hoseok ran over with Tae in his hands. "What did I miss? You better tell me or else you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" "Can I give my boyfriend and baby a kiss first?" He nodded and kissed him. "Where is my baby TaeTae?" I heard little giggles. "There he is!" He kissed his whole face and lastly his lips. "Wait why are you kissing both of them?" 2 inches dick guy said. "They're my boyfriends. Duh." "That is disgusting." "Jiminie I'm sorry but your Suga hyungie has to do something ok?" "Ok hyungie." The next thing we knew Suga punched the hell out of the dude. "Don't talk about my boyfriends like that next time! Come on let's go." Everyone was recording and had their mouths were open. "Suga hyungie why ou do thwat?" "He talk bad about TaeTae and Hobi." Jimin nodded his head. "My baby has a baby inside and now I can have 2 babies to baby and take care of." He giggled and we got in the car. "Jiminie hwave a babwy now~ mwabey Jiminie can pway the swong I wote." "What song baby?" "Jiminie wote a swong for daddwy." "When did you do that baby?" "When Jiminie was with Suga hyungie." "Ohhh ok baby. Can daddy listen to it?" "Okway I pway it on Jiminie phwone." He grabbed his phone and went to his recordings.

"Wow baby! You sound so good!" "Hehe thwank you daddwy!" We arrived and he wanted to walk but I won't let him. "Nope my baby is not gonna walk. You now deserve to be treated like a princess since you are carrying daddies baby." He giggled and I carried him bridal style not wanting to hurt the baby. "Alright baby we need to make a room for the baby and luckily we have an extra room." "Wha cowor will the wal bwe?" "Hmm I don't know baby. How about yellow?" He nodded and smiled. "Daddwy can we pwaint the woom tommowo?" I nodded and carried him to the room. "Jiminie sweepy." "Alright baby let's sleep you had a long day." He was half asleep on my sholder. "Baby are you asleep?" He groaned and whined. "Ok baby." After climbing up the stairs and made it to the room I placed him down on the bed. He moved to the side away from me and curled up to himself. "Baby?" He ignored me and moved away from me. Oh no did I make him mad? A few seconds later he was ontop of me cuddling and clinging onto my neck. "Mmm wove daddwy..." he said. "I love you too baby." I can't wait to find out the gender of the baby. "Owie." Jimin said quietly. "What's wrong baby!?" "Nothwing daddwy." "Then why did you say owie?" "I fwelt somethwing in my tummy." "What did my baby feel?" "I fwelt somethwing kwick Jiminie tummy." "That's the baby. How many weeks did the doctor say you were?" "I thwink he swaid 14 weeks?" "Wow the baby is coming soon." "Hehe I gwet a bwaby." "Hmm well I get 2 babies." "Awww wucky daddwy." "My baby don't worry you are still my baby. For now." "Thwen Jiminie gwet a babwy! Hehe." "Yes baby now go to sleep baby you need all the sleep you can get." He nodded and closed his eyes. Yes! I get 2 babies and I get to be a father! Omg I never got the idea that I get to be a father! Now I want to go shopping for baby stuff. Who can I leave him with? I should call our group chat. Wait I know the perfect person! Suga would love this since all he has to do is stay in bed and watch Jimin. Possibly even sleep. "What the fuck do you want at 10PM?!" "Come watch Jimin and sleep." "I'll be over in 10 minutes." He hung up and now I need to call mom to come baby shopping with me. "Hello?" "Mom do you want to come baby shoppi-" "I'll be over in 2 minutes." "Hello? Hello?" He hung up. Well I should get ready and make sure I have money in my bank. Ok my card has enough money to buy stuff and Suga should be here in a little bit. Jimin was on the other side of the bed so I had no problem getting out of bed. The closet was so dark and I didn't want to turn the light on to wake Jimin up so I just grabbed whatever I could. When I went to the restroom I saw what I was wearing. It was Jimins pastel sweater and black skinny jeans. I went back into the closet and changed as quickly as possible because I knew Jin was almost here. When I finished getting dressed I ran downstairs but not before kissing Jimin goodbye. He moved so I ran downstairs to be greeted with Suga waiting outside. "Ahh! What are you doing here!?" "Dumb ass. You called me to watch Jimin!" "Ob yeahh. Ok well he's asleep upstairs just watch him eat whatever and if he wakes up tell him that I went to do something very important for the baby. If he cuddles you let him and that's it." "Ok well I'm going in so see you later." He walked in and I waited literally 3 seconds before mom pulled in and I ran to the car. "You know this is one of the most important moments in my life." He said. "Yes mom I know and I found out the gender but I don't want to tell Jimin yet." "What's the gender!?" "It is a...girl!" "I get a granddaughter!" "I know and I get a daughter!" "This is so exciting!" We pulled into the store and Jin practically ran out to the store. "Ok let's go baby shopping!" He got a cart and went to the baby aisle.
4 hours later
We were tired and finished shopping.