Chapter 55

The class begins to chatter excitedly. Hagrid smiles down proudly at you.

"So- Flitwick told me to- er... pick groups-" The class begins to boo loudly.

"Class, class!" Hagrid says. "Ok, so er- you can be with them... and..." Hagrid begins to count people off.

"Y/n, you go with Harry-" What? You say in your head. Harry? But- but he hates me!

Harry walks hesitantly over to you.

"So- uhm-" Harry says awkwardly, but you cut him off.

"Oh Harry! I'm so sorry for kissing Draco, I didn't know it would hurt you and I wasn't thinking and I just don't know my emotions right now and I-" You scream out loudly, speaking quickly and tumbling over your words. Harry watches you, thinking, before his face breaks out in a smile.

"It's ok, y/n. I have no control over who you kiss." Your shoulders and face relax.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you were mad at me." Harry looks and around and you do the same.

You and Draco make eye contact for a second. He gives a small smile before turning around- talking to-

Who's that? Some random Slytherin girl. She had a nice smile and was standing comfortably, staring into his eyes as he talked. Your stomach growled uncomfortably as you watched Draco flirt with this random girl.

Harry snapped to get your attention. "Y/n? We've got to come up with something or Charades."

You looked back it him. "Right- sorry. Did Hagrid say what it had to be?"

"Just a Magical creature, I guess." Harry said offhandedly.

"Well... do you have a favorite?"

Harry blushes. "No." He lied. You rolls your eyes.

"Uh- ok... well... my favorite are Hippogriffs."

Harry looks over at Hagrid. "Hippogriffs? Ok... how would we do that?"

You chuckled. "I guess I'd have to get on your back..." Harry blushed and his pants twitched. (lol oops)

"Alrighty, then, come back to the group." Hagrid said. All of you walked back to the group and Hagrid looked for volunteers.

"No one? Oh, well then, Harry!" Hagrid pushed Harry lightly into the middle of the clearing. You followed, chuckling.

"So, show us your creature." Harry looks over at you before getting on his needs so you can get on his back.

You, being smaller than him, get ready to get on his back before he pauses.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks.

You look at him, smiling. "Are you asking for my consent?" You ask.

He shrugs, hiding a smile. "I guess so."

"Oh shut up and let me up." You say, unable to hide your smile. You get up on his back and he stands, turning to the crowd.

You sit up on his back, and grab his shoulders to make it look like you were riding him.

Harry attempted to make himself look like a bird. Finally, Hermione called out, "A hippogriff?!"

"Yes!" You say, getting off Harry's back. Hagrid congratulates Hermione before more groups go.

The class ends before Hagrid got to Draco's group. You walked back to the castle before Hermione reminded you you had tutoring later.

Next was Transfiguration, which was just about as boring as it could be.
Your last period before lunch was a free period you had a lot of those. You wandered from the group, overwhelmed in thoughts. Harry today was so sweet. So why did you feel jealous that Draco was talking to another girl?

You found yourself in front of a plain wall. But it was no longer a plain wall. A door had appeared as you passed. You pushed the door open and walked in. A huge couch was in a room with a big fireplace and paintings. A table with cookies sat in front of the table.

Sitting on the couch was a boy with bleach blonde hair, sniffling.

(Hey y'all! so it's really hard to update with school but I'm trying as hard as I can : ) plz drop ideas in the comments)