Draco - 26

I brought Harry to the dance floor and we just danced with everyone around. What I loved about this year is that everyone was kind of just getting along. We didn't want to fight or hate each other because it was kind of just a year of peace. Everyone was just happy at the party, drinking and dancing and talking. After a bit, I was just in a corner with Pansy.

-  So... how is engage life?

-  Well, my fiancé is drunk and dancing with his best friend.

She turned around and spotted Harry, completely drunk, dancing weirdly with Ron who was equally drunk. She looked at me before we started to laugh.

-  Well, at least he is not clingy over you.

-  Yeah, at least. Well no, I want clingy, or I am clingy so I want him to be all over me!

She looked at me before starting to laugh.

-  You are too drunk to have this conversation.

-  Hey, I'm not drunk ! Well, I'm not that drunk ...

-  Sure, tell yourself that.

-  Shut up and come dance with me.

-  Okay your majesty.

I laughed and stood up, taking her hand and pulling her to the dance floor. We began to dance, doing weird dance moves and just having fun. We danced for about half an hour before I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and some kisses on my neck.

-  Hi baby.

-  Hi Lion.

-  Want to get out of here

-   Yes

-  Let's go then.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and we left the commun room, trying to get outside as silently as possible, which was hard seeing we were both very drunk. We managed to go outside and we laid down on the grass, looking at the clouds. After some long minutes of silence, Harry began to talk.

-  I'm gonna miss this place.

-  Yeah, me too.

-  It's like my home, well, it was my home. Better than the Dursley's for sure.

I moved a bit to cuddle with him.

-  Well now you get to have another home, with me. Away from everything and just doing what you want.

Harry looked down at me and chuckled.

-  Yep, exactly.

I cuddled more with him and the silence fell again. He broke it again after a few minutes.

-  Dray?

-  Yes?

-  I love you.

-  I love you too.

He kissed my head before wrapping his arms around me tighter and slowly drifting to sleep. I held him close and continued to look at the sky. Harry's breathing got deeper and he relaxed so I knew he fell asleep. I drew some random patterns on his chest, thinking about our future life outside Hogwarts. I knew we wouldn't lack any money so we could go on vacations if we wanted although, we would get caught up in work all the time knowing us. I was kind of afraid about Harry's decision about becoming an auror. I knew he really wanted it so that's why I said that I didn't really mind it but it really scared me. What if he came home really hurt one day? Well, I could always heal him but still, it could be bad, he could die. I closed my eyes for a few seconds to get that thought out of my head. No one was going to die. I looked down at my hand and smiled, starting to play with the ring on my finger. I rethought his proposal. I was fucking sweet and the fact that he actually took the time to do this for me was so much then I could ever ask for. The thought led to another one, family. We had talked about our house, our job and even about house elf but we never had the conversation about children. I looked up to look at Harry. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. He had a small smile on his face as he always did except from when he had nightmares. I wonder if he wanted any kids. I honestly didn't want them. I never had great parents so having kids never sounded appelling. I got lost in those thoughts and didn't notice when Harry woke up until he started to play with my hair and made me jump.