The Hufflepuff Prince

You sat against the tree letting the cold wind hit your face. The Black Lake is the only place you could sit and think peacefully. You still didn't know what your decision you were going to pick tonight. You wanted to be in your rightful house- even if that meant you couldn't ever go home to your parents again.

Your parents were always strict with you. Telling you exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do things. They were too controlling to you. You felt more at home in Hogwarts then at your real home. I wonder why'd they put me in Ravenclaw? There has to be something there not telling me. But is not following your parents vision for you really worth it? You were already in a deep hole with almost getting suspended because of Draco. Your parents are going to be livid when they hear what happened....

You couldn't put your mind into Draco however. His cold rough lips against yours- breathing heavily on him while he stares into your eyes. He made me feel warm and lost all your bad thoughts. It just felt like just me and Draco in the entire world. He is a drug to me. A hard addictive drug that you can't put down and fucks up your life forever-

You stopped thinking when you heard some leaves rustling from a distance. You turned around quickly to see a group of guys wearing Hufflepuff scarves. You turned back and signed. You were relieved that it wasn't Draco or Harry. But you were slightly hoping it was either of them.

"Hold on guys- I'll catch up with you in a minute-" You heard a gentle voice from a distance as leaves started cracking towards you. Oh no.

A tall red cheeked, light floppy brown hair guy approaches you from behind the tree.

That must be Cedric Diggory.

He looked a bit concerned as you were slouched back on the ground against the tree with red puffy eyes.

"Y/n?" He looked down at me waiting for a response.

You faintly knew Cedric but never really talked to him. You never really hung out with the Hufflepuff crowd. He was the Prince of Hufflepuff. You didn't even know he knew your name.

"Yes, Cedric, that's my name," You said looking at him awkwardly and then looking back at the smooth water in front of you.

You were imitated by Cedric, "The Prince of Hufflepuff". His looks were by far the most attractive out of anyone else in Hogwarts. You were embarrassed by how you looked at the moment. Sitting alone outside like a loser, crying.

"You must be freezing!" He took off his robe and scarf as he gently sat down beside me giving me his clothes.

You were freezing. You were only wearing your sweater with no robe because for some reason you thought it would be a solid idea to not bring yours with you today.

You smiled thankfully and put on the warm robe and wrapped the Hufflepuff scarf around your neck.

"Thank you Cedric" You smiled warmly at him with your puffy eyes.

"So what are you doing out here in the cold?" He looked at you and then away admiring the view of the Lake.

"It's a long story." You said trying to avoid the question and wrapped Cedric's robe around you tighter giving you more warmth.

Cedric's robe smelt like warm honey and soft cologne. You liked that smell.

"Rumor's gone around that you're being placed in a new house tonight? Is that true?" Cedric's eyes followed yours as you looked at him.

Your eyes started to water. Great, people know now that you might be getting sorted.

"Yes, I haven't decided yet on what I want to do." You looked down at Cedric's scarf trying to hold back tears.