XV

Chapter 15 - Mission

Afianna's POV

I AM IN TOTAL CONFUSION.

After the accident last night, I woke up in my room and have a face-to-face session early in the morning with Orium.

"I am telling you the truth. You asked me to sleep beside you." He said with a sleepy face on before closing his eyes again. "I saved you last night. Let me sleep again." He added.

I scoffs. I definitely not remember that happening.

"You begged me." He said.

Nalaglag naman ang panga ko sa kanyang sinabi. That is not me!

"You! Go to your room! You sleep there! Not here!" I shouted in his mind.

"Noisy." He mumbled... cutely.

Damn, Afianna. Get a hold of yourself.

My heart has been crazily thumping since the time I woke up. I have been trying to calm it down but whatever I do, my heart won't listen.

This is getting dangerous. I thought.

Tatayo na sana ako but he quickly grabbed my waist and landed beside him, facing him.  I look at him, eyes wide open.

"You're dangerous." He whispered and I heard it clearly. His breathe is minty and I can't help it but pinch myself secretly. His left arm is grabbing my waist tightly.

"How?" I whispered.

He opened his eyes, and it meet with mine. I am drowning with his red orbs. They are the most beautiful things I have seen early in the morning.

Then, he smiled before leaning in and then he vanished into thin air.

I was left shocked. Wide eyes open and a mess up mind. And I unintentionally touched my lips.

He kissed me.

My heart wants to go out from my ribcage. It's thumping insanely hard and beating loud. I can hear it loud and clear.

That was my first kiss! You asshole! Damn him!

But... I still can feel his soft lips on my lips.

Ugh! Stop!

Sinabunutan ko ang aking sarili bago natulog ulit. Today is Sunday and I don't really care what will happen today.

Headmaster Pherso's POV

Nandito ako sa opisina ko, may pinipirmahan na mga papeles na matagal nang nakahimlay sa lamesa ko.

Napalingon ako sa aking bintana nang may maramdaman na nakatingin sa akin. And there I saw a red pigeon carrying a white envelope.

With a flick of my finger, the window opened and it entered my office before dropping the envelope on my table and fly away.

I curiously pick the envelope and saw how magical it is. There is a red eye stamp in the center and when I touch it, it seems real.

I carefully open the envelope and saw a card inside.

Beware of traitors.
From now on,
I will be your eye.
Don't throw this.
Accept this chance
And cooperate.
Find them
Before it's too late.
~The EYE

I unknowingly dropped the card on my table.

Hindi dapat ako madaling magtiwala sa kahit kanino pero ngayon, parang may  nagtutulak sa akin na maniwala sa simpling sulat na ito. Dahil matagal ko ng alam na may traydor sa loob ng akademya pero ang alam ko ay isa lang pero, sa nabasa ko, they are many.