☽ 22 ☾

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. He thought he was still blindfolded and was suprised when he was met with the morning sun rays. It didn't hurt like it did yesterday. But the rays still stung his eyes. He place his hand over his mouth, yawning. 

Jimin tried to remember what happened last night. His memories were all fuzzy. All he remembered was the pain. Absence of his sight. And heightened hearing. There was still a ringing his ears, but it was bearable. 

Jimin rubbed his face, trying to remember anything from the last night. And then like a glass breaking, everything tumbled down on him. 

"Yoonie, don't want eat no more..." Jimin whined and pushed away Yoongi's hand. He started to feel sick. He heard the elder sigh and put away the plate. 

"Alright, just drink a little more water and then you can rest okay?" 

Jimin babbled something incoherent and tugged onto Yoongi's shirt, stopping him from going away. He placed his other hand over his head and cried in pain. 

"Yoonie... hurts..." He complained. A single tear rolling down his flushed cheeks. The cloth over his eyes was already damp from the tears. 

He felt the elder ruffle his hair before pressed a soft kiss, "Drink the water, take some rest and it will get better, okay?"

Jimin whimpered and nodded, "Okay."

Afterwhile, his mental state changed back. Yoongi had returned with another glass of water. Jimin drank as much as he could and fell back down on the bed.

"When is this going to be over?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know, Jiminie... I hope soon." Yoongi mumbled. The younger heard him sit down next to his bed. The white head let out an exhausted sigh. 

Jimin remembered more or less everything. Immediately, his cheeks burned from the embarrassment. He hid his face behind his hand. He peeked down to the ground and mumbled. 

"Now, will be a great time to open up and swallow me."

Then Jimin realized that Yoongi kissed his head. His cheeks turned a shade redder as he raised his hand to caress his silver locks with his fingers. He smiled widely and got up. He met Yoongi on the hallway outside the room. 

The elder paused seeing him. Then, he looked at Jimin from his head to toe. He seemed to understand that Jimin was feeling better now. He rolled his eyes and turned around. The younger pouted from the action but didn't mind it. 

"I'm going to Ethan's quarter." Yoongi announced, "Don't go anywhere. If you do and you get lost, I'm not going to find you."

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and mimicked Yoongi's sentence, making his voice sound deeper, "If you get lost, I'm not going to find yooouu~"

 He knew Yoongi ignored him. Jimin sighed, watching the elder leave. His eyes glanced over to the kitchen. He wasn't really hungry. So, he decided to skip breakfast and roam around the house. First, Jimin stumbled upon a room joined to the living room. The inside was crowded with something that was covered with a huge white sheet.

Jimin pondered whether or not to remove the sheet and see what was underneath.

"Nah..." Jimin decided after thinking for a while and closed the room. He went back to hallway that was attached to four rooms one after another. There was two staircases that led to the floor above. One in the living room and other one at the end of the hallway. Jimin decided to go up later on. 

He skipped through the hallway. First came the room, he was staying in. There wasn't anything he hasn't seen before. Jimin moved onto the next room. It was basically empty. Whatever was inside seemed to have been removed. Now, there was nothing but an empty bed. Another object that was covered under white sheet. 

Jimin hummed and closed the door as well. Then he walked to the next room. He stopped seeing the scratches on the door and realized it was that room. He slowly turned the room and opened the door. The window was closed and curtains pulled over. Even though it was morning, the room remained dark. 

Jimin grimanced seeing the condition on the room. He looked down on the floor to make sure he wasn't stepping onto something as he walked in. His eyes fell upon the broken dresser. Then on the bed with the torn sheets. The mattress was ripped open. The material on the inside gushing out. Then his eyes shifted to a table. It was scratched as well. Huge claw marks. Then saw a lowered photoframe. 

Getting curious, Jimin picked it up. It was family photo. Jimin recognized Yoongi right away. He was lot younger in the picture. But had the same feline eyes. His eyes moved to the others in the picture. 

Jimin guessed them to be Yoongi's parents. And the other boy in the picture must be Yoongi's brother. They had the same eyes. 

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Jimin flinched, putting down the photoframe and turning to the door. He gulped seeing the elder. Yoongi looked completely furious. His eyes were glowing green. His canines pressing down on his lips. 

Jimin stepped back in fear when Yoongi approached. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yoongi growled, pushing Jimin. 

"I-I didn't do anything!" 

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO THIS ROOM? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" 

Jimin breaths quickened. He was actually terrified of Yoongi. The elder looked murderous. And the look on Yoongi's face reminded Jimin of something from his past. 

"I-I'm sorry. I-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence before Yoongi grabbed his collar. He struggled under the grip, trying to breathe. 

"GET. LOST" Yoongi uttered and pushed Jimin down to the floor. 

Jimin scurried away and got up to his feet. He didn't look back and dashed out of the room. He tried to push down the memories. He tried to push down the tears. But at the moment, fear had a complete control over him. He didn't stop. Running out of house and to where his legs lead him to. 

Jimin groaned, falling down to the ground. He wounded his leg. It was was bleeding but Jimin didn't. He got back up and continued running until he was out of breath. The screams and blood were pulling on several memories that were better forgotten.