𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"IS THIS REALLY necessary?", draco asked with a bored tone as lily snuggled closer to the male as she's wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito.

"you could always hand lily to me and leav—"

"no! back off weasel!", draco scowled at ron.

draco, ron, hermione, harry, luna, and the weasley twins were currently watching a movie in the gryffindor common room with the help of fred and george, who had smuggled in a projector from one of the professor's classrooms.

cedric would've joined if he weren't busy hanging out with cho, much to harry's dismay.

"can I have a chocolate frog please?", lily requested, to which draco had managed to open the box without moving lily off his lap.

"smileeee!!", hermione said as she snapped a picture of lily with the chocolate frog halfway in her mouth.

draco scoffed as his face of disgust was also caught in the picture.

"ooohhh, can I see??"

hermione nodded as she showed lily the picture.

"aww draco, you're not smiling!"

"you wouldn't be either if some mudblo—half-blood had decided to randomly take a picture of you", draco snarled.

"mud what??"

ron glared at the boy, as if daring him to answer the question.

"oh look! snow white just met the seven dwarves!", luna commented, making everyone turn their attention back to the film.

"I want to be dopey!!", lily said as she stared at the clumsy yet positive dwarf.

"why not", fred grinned, making lily confused.

"I call happy!", fred exclaimed.

"then I call grumpy!", george then said.

"I'll be doc", hermione smiled.

"I suppose I'll take sneezy?", harry said.

"sleepy", ron called out.