Chapter 9: Call Me... Dredgen

Location: Lungmen Deserts

'Spade': But you call me... Dredgen.

Amiya and the others looked at 'Spade' in disbelief.

Amiya: You don't look like Spade...

Dredgen: Of course I'm not that fucking excuse of a 'Wildcard'! Without me, he'll never achieve the full potential of Salvation!

Ch'en: What?

Dredgen: But don't worry, I won't hurt you, as long as you're friends with him!

Everyone seemed to relax a bit knowing they won't have to deal with the monster known as Dredgen.

Ch'en: About those Reunion suspects that we rounded up a few days ago... Have we been able to get any information out of them?

L.G.D Guard :...Nothing. They won't say a word. Or perhaps... they just don't know anything. Like the other Reunion Members we defeated, they're probably nothing more than obedient puppets.

Ch'en: ...Make them speak. Use any methods necessary.

L.G.D Guard: Yes, ma'am!

Dredgen overheard their conversation and walks up to Ch'en.

Dredgen: I may have a way for them to speak up.

Ch'en: Speak.

Dredgen: Aww~ Don't be like that Ch'en. But here.

With a snap of his fingers, a red twitching shadowy figure appears next to Dredgen, the people near it felt a sudden chill down their spine.

Dredgen: They're called Phantom. They suppose to be nightmares or something of person's past. I'm not sure if- Ah, screw it! Just let it do it's work! You there sir, take it to the prisoners!

L.G.D Guard: Yes, sir.

As the guard got close to the Phantom he can't help feel nervous upon seeing its faceless face but Dredgen slapped him out of his daze.

Dredgen: Get to it!

L.G.D Guard: Y-Yes sir!

The Phantom then follows guard as he hurriedly walk away. Ch'en then looks at a smiling Dredgen with an annoyed expression.

Ch'en: Is something wrong?

Dredgen: No, no. Just surprised.

Ch'en: Surprised?

Dredgen: Yep, never thought that Spade would get himself a harem... Especially YOU.

Ch'en: How do you know that?!

Dredgen: Spade and I share memories. Of course I would know! Like how you tried to rape him last night but ended up being dominated~.

Ch'en: H-Hey! Don't just s-say things like that!

Dredgen: Got it~! So... What's the game plan?

Amiya: Hmm...

Franka: If we're looking for the enemy... won't we also risk being discovered? Right now, we also don't have enough support for our recon squad...

Amiya: That's a problem.

Dredgen: Don't worry~. My alter-self had Exusiai and Texas follow Reunion earlier. I should be expecting a call later.