CHAPTER-6

(XAVIER'S MANSION AT THE TOP)

Daisy's pov

I woke up to loud noises coming from
outside the car I looked out and saw xavier talking to carter. As soon as xavier saw me awake he instantly came inside the car and made me sit on his lap.

He kissed my forehead and said " why are you awake princess? Go to sleep I will be here when you wake up". I nodded my head and didn't bother to answer him because I was very tired.

I made myself comfortable on his lap and slept. I woke up when the car came to a stop. I opened my eyes and looked at xavier who was already staring at me.

I blushed at this and looked down. Xavier lifted my chin and said
"baby, never hide your beautiful face from me and that blush make you look even more adorable" I blushed more at this even if that is possible. I am sure I looked like a tomato, nevertheless I nodded my head at this.

Xavier opened the door and carried me outside towards his house. When I looked at his house my jaw dropped it was a freaking mansion.

Xavier chuckled at my reaction and asked me " did you like it princess" I nodded my head and said "it's very beautiful and soo big". Soon carter, raven and sam joined us.

As we entered inside the my jaw literally dropped for the second time. It was even more beautiful from the inside, wow! They all were chuckling at my reaction.

Xavier said "come on baby, let's go in I have called a doctor who is gonna come tomorrow to check on your injuries" I was about to protest but one stern look from xavier and I shut up mouth.

He carried me inside and sam,Carter and raven were following behind us.we walked past a beautiful kitchen, two large living rooms and then I was met with a grand staircase. The boys were laughing behind us at something sam who said something funny.

Xavier carried me upstairs and took a hallway he opened a door of the room and carried us inside then he placed me down.

Xavier said "baby this is our room".

I looked at his confused why did he said it's "our" room.

"Our?" I asked him confused.

"Yes baby you are sleeping with me" xavier said.

I looked around the room in amazement everything inside the room was black and white in colour. Till now all the laughter had died down and they were looking at me.

I walked towards the queen sized bed and touched the soft silky fabrics and then pressed my hand on the soft mattress and touched the fluffy pillows.

Then I turned towards xavier he was staring at me I blushed at it and heard the boys saying awws and how cute.

Xavier came near me and put his hand on my lower waist and kissed my forehead.

He looked towards the boys and then the boys slowly left the room but not before giving me a good night kiss on the forehead. Sam was the last one to leave and closed the door behind him.

Xavier cupped my face and said
"okay, babygirl let's go to sleep it was a long day for you"

I whined and said "but I am not tired"

"Babygirl you can spend as much as time you want in the room but for now let's take some rest" he said.

"Okay fine"I said.

Xavier's pov

I walked towards my wardrobe and looked for a t-shirt for my princess.
"Xavier" I heard daisy calling my name and said "hmm".

"Xavier are you gonna stay here?"

I turned towards daisy and said
"don't worry princess I am not going anywhere" I turned back to the wardrobe and took one of black v neck t-shirt and brought that for daisy.

I gave the t-shirt to daisy and said "princess you will be more comfortable in the t-shirt while sleeping". She nodded and took the t-shirt from me and walked towards the bathroom I called her name and gave her one of my boxers. She mumbled a thank you and went inside the bathroom.

Few minutes later daisy came out of the bathroom and she was looking very sexy her long silky legs were full on display.. I was cut short from my thoughts by a throat clearing and looked at daisy who was blushing.

I removed my t-shirt and my six packs and tattoos were full on display then I threw my jeans aside now I was only in my boxers.

I walked towards daisy and carried her to the bed i put her gently on the bed and covered us. I put daisy's head on my chest wrapped our legs together and placed my hand around her waist in a protective manner then I kissed her forehead and said
"good night princess" soon I drifted to sleep with the love of my life next to me.

HEY GUYS,. HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

ENJOY AND STAY SAFE 😉

BYEE GUYS 🤗