Chapter 67

--Preview--

After informing Hwang Ma that they are going to eat dinner outside today, Shen Yun Tian brings her to a high-end restaurant which is one of his favorite places.

Entering the restaurant, Li Na felt warmth compare to the outside cold temperatures. After feeling comfortable inside, she slowly appreciated the restaurant design. Having a wood-lined interior, the restaurant is able to evoke the feeling of a tranquil bamboo forest where emotional responses such as reflection, pause, calm, rest are triggered.

The waitress leads them to the second level and shows their table that is separated by a perforated window screen that is able to provide an overall view inside the restaurant. Knowing his taste, Li Na knows that the criteria that attracted Shen Yun Tian to the restaurant are a sense of privacy as he doesn't like to stay in a crowded space.

Reading through the menu in her hand, she felt an incredible temptation to a variety of foods. Although for most pregnant women, craving starts in the first trimester, peaking during the second trimester and declining in the third trimester but Li Na felt her craving for food doesn't diminish and her appetite is increasing especially when her delivery period is coming nearer.

Although she wanted to order many foods, the prices burned her eyes. She pursed her lips, lowering her eyes, and only chose a few dishes before handing the menu to Shen Yun Tian.

"Give me all these items" After confirming his order, he put down the menu and let the waitress put them away. Li Na listened to his orders and shook her head in disagreement, "Isn't it too much?" And way too expensive.

"Don't worry, if we are not able to finish it, I will carry it home." He put a stop to her concern.

While waiting for their food to be served, a loud clamor attracted her attention downstairs. It looked like a man was proposing to a girl with a ring in his hand. The scene made her unconsciously smile and clap with others too.

When she looked at the scene, her eyes shined with enjoyment and Shen Yun Tian silently looked at her with his dark eyes, full of unknown thought. Through his eyes, she is shining with a boundless sea of stars behind her. Her appearance only made the previous fear he felt resurfaced. It looked like she was going to be unreachable for him.

In that panic attack, he automatically grabbed her hand, trying to pull her back to him. Felt her hand was held, she turned and grinned at him, "Look, isn't it so sweet?"

He hid his emotion and tried to calm as soon as she looked at him and nodded in agreement, "Yes." He holds her hand tighter, "Do you like it?"

-----------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/