|| 068|| Sleepy Time 👾 O/F

Tokoyami Towa x !Small!GN!Reader

I made you small in this to fit better with the plot, so you're a similar size to Gura (a little bit bigger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Towa smiled as she read all the kind words her chat was giving her. This was probably one of her favourite parts about this job, all the kind words of encouragement the humans gave her.

A sudden noise coming from a bit behind her caught her attention, though it didn't seem as though her audience heard it. She turned and looked behind her, seeing your sleeping form shuffling around to get more comfortable in the next room over. She leaned to the side to see you better from where she was.

She always thought you looked so peaceful as you slept, your face smushed cutely against your pillow. It made her want to finish streaming so she could snuggle up with you and fall asleep.

She let out a noise of surprise when you suddenly lifted yourself up and quickly turned around, trying to pretend as though she wasn't watching you. She apologised for 'zoning out' and continued to talk to her fans through the chat.

She stiffened slightly when she heard your footsteps approaching her. Apparently, everyone else noticed as the chat began to fill up with questions such as

"Where those footsteps?"

"does she have a roommate or something?"

Etc.

You made a small mumbling noise that Towa knew was you talking but she couldn't figure out what you were saying. You dropped your pillow on the floor and rested your chin on her shoulder.

"I'm cold... when are you coming to bed" you asked quietly. The mic couldn't pic it up properly so it just sounded like incoherent mumbles. Towa could hear you just fine though. She let out a humming noise and leaned her head against yours, taking your hand in hers.

"I'll finish the stream soon, hun. Go wait for me. I shouldn't be too long" She responded. You made a tired groan and leaned against her more. Towa giggled and maneuvered her chair so you could climb into her lap.

You did so with little hesitance and wrapped your arms around her shoulders sleepily. Towa let out an almost silent giggle before she returned the gesture with her left arm. You nuzzled your head into the crook of her neck and let out a content hum.

Towa apologised to the chat again before explaining the situation. You had pretty much fallen asleep where you were sitting as your didn't move the entire time. Towa had decided to start reading out the suparchats early so she could get the both of you to bed. Surely you couldn't be that comfortable sleeping on her.

Though there was the occasional message that popped up in chat that didn't like the fact that Towa was in a relationship, a majority of her fans adored the two of you together and were pretty nice to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is kinda short. I might edit it and make it longer later if you want. Anyway, requests are still open and I don't really have any ideas for any chapters, so feel free to request (while following the rules).