❝𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀❞ ; 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

'𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀" ; 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
❝𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Public Sex, Prostitution

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit Sexual Content. Jinyoung is a gentleman.

⋅⊰∙∘☾∘∙⊱⋅

Jinyoung does not usually do this.

He doesn't go out late at night, doesn't roam dark alleys, or go to convenience stores for late-night, microwavable delights. Hell, Jinyoung doesn't even think he leaves his house at all.

But it's different tonight.

It's his twenty-sixth birthday. Jinyoung has been on this Earth for twenty-six years and though he's well into his adult years, he can't remember the last time he's fornicated.

Weighed down by tight schedules, canceled and rescheduled programs, auditions, and voice recordings, Jinyoung does not get much time to himself, and, when he does, he doesn't know what to do with it.

Consumed and controlled by a dire need to somehow prove something, whether to himself or to the universe, he sets out in the darkest parts of Seoul, passing by giddy drunks and quiet ramen slurpers, he soon finds himself being occupied by shiny boots and fishnet stockings.

He couldn't tell anyone who asked how he managed to set up something so robust. He knew, God, he knew the trouble he could put himself and his band in if word ever got out, but his legs continue walking, his heart continuing to pound as a shade farther from the spectrum he's used to greets him.

The woman is slim, well-proportioned, and tan. Her skin a nice dark brown, the color of chocolate. Her lips were glossed and red, her hair in an afro. Her dress hugs her body and outlines what she has to offer almost enticingly.

No, scratch that.

As the woman looks at him with such interest and lustful charm, he is utterly and thoroughly enticed.

"Wow...," She purrs, taking melodious steps forward with her tasteful red bottoms. Her stockings are ripped and look like they've seen better days and the smell of tobacco makes his lungs want to collapse, but Jinyoung can't find himself to care. "You're awfully cute."