Chapter 54

****Flashback continuation****

Yuichi's POV

"That was so fun!" I exclaimed while stretching. 

"I agree, thanks for coming to turf with us Kiyoshi." Osamu said. 

"No problem, it was pretty fun." Kiyoshi replied. 

"Should we exchange numbers? We can contact and turf together again?" I suggested. 

"Good idea Yuichi," Osamu grinned and pulled out his phone. I also pulled out my own. We passed it to Kiyoshi. He quickly typed his number in and passed it back. 

Yuichi: 
{Heyo}

Kiyoshi:
{Hi}

"There we go," Kiyoshi said.  

"Thanks Kiyoshi, if only we had one more, we could have formed a team..." I grumbled. Osamu laughed. 

"You're lucky enough to find someone on your first day here Yuichi." Osamu chuckled. 

"First day?" Kiyoshi asked. I nodded. 

"Yup! Yesterday was my birthday, today is my first day." I replied. 

"Your debut day? You're pretty lucky to have had a good day like this then." Kiyoshi said. 

"I agree," Osamu agreed. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Some people have a bad day and lose all of their matches and also get taunted by it. Some even quit because of that." Kiyoshi answered. 

"Thats kind of depressing, its so fun too!" I said. 

"Exactly." Kiyoshi and Osamu said in sync. They looked at eachother and laughed. 

"But anyway, happy birthday then Yuichi, I'll see you guys later." Kiyoshi waved and walked off. 

"Thanks! And See ya!" I shouted and waved back. Kiyoshi went out of sight after a few moments and we also went back to my house. 

****Present Time****

Erina's POV

I watched Yuichi tell his background story in awe, he has never told me this so it was really interesting to hear this side of him. 

"So thats how you met Kiyoshi-san?" I asked. 

"Mhm! Still the shortest guy I know." He laughed. 

"HEY!" Kiyoshi-san exclaimed. We all laughed except for Kiyoshi-san. 

"Just continue the damn story Yuichi...." Kiyoshi-san sighed. 

"Right right. Uhhh where was I...." Yuichi sighed. 

"The day I started to fall for him was when...."

****Flashback 6 years ago (again)****

Yuichi's POV

It was raining hard. Me and Kiyoshi just finished a 1 v 1 and it was pouring. Neither one of us brought an umbrella. 

"Great.... what are we going to do? Both of our houses are too far to make a run for." I grumbled. Kiyoshi looked around. 

"We can stay there." He said and pointed at a shack. 

"Lets try." I replied. We made a mad dash for the shack trying our best to avoid the water. We tried the door and it was open. We went inside and went inside quickly. It was nice and warm inside and relatively clean. In the room we were in there was a couch, a fluffy mat, a fireplace, and there was a small kitchen connected to the room. We walked further inside and there was one bedroom and a restroom at the end of the corridor. 

"Lets stay here for today, I'll look for food. You go take a shower." Kiyoshi said. 

"R-right." I replied and went to the bedroom to look for any kind of change of clothes. There was a shirt and shorts. Good enough. I walked into the restroom and there was a towel there. I took off my gear and ran the water to take a shower....