Please leave a review!

Hey everyone!

I just want to give a shout out to my fans who have read "From the Start"! I just wanted to inform you all that finally my novel is taking off! I'm going around my state of MA to hand sell my book and I'm arranging book signings and hopefully some consignments, and I'm seriously trying to get it out there! It's my number one favorite novel that I've written, and it deeply touches my heart to know how many of you have read it and loved it!

I was wondering if you could do me a quick and amazing favor, of going to my amazon page where you can purchase it, and give me a honest review! It doesn't matter if you buy my book or not! All I want is for you to take a few minutes of your time to give my novel a review, just to help me show literary agents and publishing companies that people DO like my book and enjoyed reading it!

It would make me the happiest person ever! And of course if you leave me one, please personal message me so I can thank you with all of my heart for taking the time to review 'From the Start'!

Once again, I thank those of you who have read it and are supporting me. Alexander and Rosalie thank you as well!

-Love Molly :)<3

Just go to amazon.com and type in the search bar "From the Start by Molly Doyle" !

And give me a review! It would help me out so much. Thank you! :)